Rose Bowl

YoloinOhio

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Winston looks good, when he looks good. But again tonight, he makes sloppy/lazy plays. Too many for my tastes, given his talent. Mariota makes very few. FSU may come back and win this game (doubtful, but possible, lots of time left). Not sure if either of these guys is a sure thing at the pro level.

Winston looks good, when he looks good. But again tonight, he makes sloppy/lazy plays. Too many for my tastes, given his talent. Mariota makes very few. FSU may come back and win this game (doubtful, but possible, lots of time left). Not sure if either of these guys is a sure thing at the pro level.

Theyve both been cursed with a Heisman, so their pro careers are already over.

Haaaaaaa

This is definitely not on Winston. He has played very well.

Again he played well---except for when he got sloppy. That happens to often with him. I hate when posters play amateur psychologist, so I will kind of refrain. But given his bizarre off the field issues, and some of his strange horrible plays, I have to wonder if he has some sort of disorder, where he loses focus (for lack of a better word given the amount I've had to drink today) for short periods of time. Yes, I realized how silly that was as I was typing it. But still.....