GOP House Whip Addressed David Duke's Group?

Tiberius

Welcome to the GOP legislative majority! Didn't take long for this to strat to unravel, lol

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/12/29/373865415/incoming-house-majority-whip-in-hot-water-over-speech-allegations?utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=news

" ... why was Scalise even there in the first place? He can't pretend like he was confused and just stumbled into the wrong conference due to a scheduling error or a drug-induced hallucination, and he can't feign ignorance about the organization; their acronym may have been vague, but their agenda was crystal clear. Unless Steve Scalise is totally incompetent, he knew exactly where he was headed when he parked his car in the lot in front of the Landmark Best Western."

So you don't know what he said to them? Color me surprised.

And that also--on top of being in 2002--also makes it ok! Gotcha!

I'm sure B-Man is busy surfing every Republican blog and propaganda site looking for an excuse for this. And soon enough it will appear!

And that also--on top of being in 2002--also makes it ok! Gotcha!

I'm sure B-Man is busy surfing every Republican blog and propaganda site looking for an excuse for this. And soon enough it will appear!

He could have been telling them to go !@#$ themselves.

Like I said you're out of ammo when this is worthy of it own thread.

It takes the gatorman-level stupidity of a progressive to criticize a Republican as racist because he talked to a group led by a Democrat who was also a KKK grand wizard.

If Scalise is guilty of anything, it's being too stupid to know what he was doing.

Well I've read a few articles on this and at the time he only had one staffer and was busting his but to get his word out. I imagine it went something like this. "Mr Scalise you're speaking with European-American Unity and Rights Organization at 10:00am" Was he supposed to research who they were? Maybe but at this point what difference does it make?

Well I've read a few articles on this and at the time he only had one staffer and was busting his but to get his word out. I imagine it went something like this. "Mr Scalise you're speaking with European-American Unity and Rights Organization at 10:00am" Was he supposed to research who they were? Maybe but at this point what difference does it make?

It only matters to the left because their organized protests are stained with the blood of two executed cops. They need to change the daily news cycle.

Plus, If you'll recall, the left began a public campaign earlier in the year to scour the earth to find anything it could to tie GOP to racism. This is what they came up with. It will pass because people like gatorman are too remarkably stupid to understand how David Duke plays a role in this.

Not to mention, we're probably days away from some other leftist executing a cop or two, and it will push the Scalise non-story away quickly.

At this point, what difference does it make?

:D Edited by Chef Jim

Good thing the lefties around here pay such close attention to David Duke, or the libertarians, independents, and conservatives around here would never know anything about him.

No ****. I had to look him up today because even though the name was familiar I couldn't remember why I knew it. If the mass media was reporting on me, it'd be "Avowed liberal hater searches for white supremacy leaders".

Meanwhile, that piece of **** Sharpton has been to the White House over 80 times while owing taxpayers over $4,500,000.00.

<_<