Erin Andrews date or Bills home playoff game?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The more I think about it the more wacked you people are. You can spend the evening with any beautiful, famous celebrity where you can have a story to tell for the rest of your life - compete with a selfie or two or you can sit in front of a TV for a few hours and watch other people experience life. That's completely !@#$ed up.

It doesn't matter how the date goes - it's a better story/experience than the alternative.

By "Bills Home Playoff Game" I assumed I would be there as a season ticket holder, like most who post on this board. Going to a Bills home playoff game IS an experience, whether you are playing or just in the stands.

If you want to hang out with pretty celebrities, just move to a bigger city. They were all over Atlanta, and not that impressive in real life. There are hot women everywhere and I dont care about celebrity. Taking some selfies and acting star-struck is not my idea of a fun experience. I'll be at the game with my best friends and father, having the time of our lives. And I still tell the stories of the times we had during the playoff games of the 90s.

JMHO. To each their own. :thumbsup:

Edited by DrDareustein

Erin Andrews is hot but I see about 20 girls a day that I would love to !@#$ as much as her. Bills playoff game and it's not close.

By "Bills Home Playoff Game" I assumed I would be there as a season ticket holder, like most who post on this board. Going to a Bills home playoff game IS an experience, whether you are playing or just in the stands.

If you want to hang out with pretty celebrities, just move to a bigger city. They were all over Atlanta, and not that impressive in real life. There are hot women everywhere and I dont care about celebrity. Taking some selfies and acting star-struck is not my idea of a fun experience. I'll be at the game with my best friends and father, having the time of our lives. And I still tell the stories of the times we had during the playoff games of the 90s.

Great post!

I guarantee you the percentage of people here with season tickets is in single digits... Have fun with your sausagefest.

Better get with Kate soon. Won't be long before she's a full fledged blimp along with those pontoons.

I would have never noticed her feet.

I guess that's what really separates men from women, I wouldn't have noticed either...also I am sure her horribleness was justified, because she's attractive (this was ten years ago, so a young EA)

Yet, that response actually misses my entire point by a country mile.

Your point is, you would rather have the "experience" of hanging out with some hot celebrity over sharing the experience of a Bills home playoff game with your friends and family. No? What did I miss?

Your point is, you would rather have the "experience" of hanging out with some hot celebrity over sharing the experience of a Bills home playoff game with your friends and family. No? What did I miss?

This is a good point too Sds.

They are both life experiences.

Date with the hot girl or playoff game with friends.

As far as answering the question, of course the girl, for me.

The more I think about it the more wacked you people are. You can spend the evening with any beautiful, famous celebrity where you can have a story to tell for the rest of your life - compete with a selfie or two or you can sit in front of a TV for a few hours and watch other people experience life. That's completely !@#$ed up.

It doesn't matter how the date goes - it's a better story/experience than the alternative.

:thumbsup:

EA... meh. Her body was way better than I would have guessed, but she has a bit of a "big bird" face. All this said, I'm quite a fan of the hot sideline reporter. A local girl for me (Cleveland) who's now doing some national work is Allie LaForce. Very nice. Would still probably take the playoff game.