Where was Cyrus K. this year? I dont get it.

Very good points. I disagree about the Senior Bowl in one sense though -- Richardson was completely exposed by a guy who was clearly going to be a good NFL player. It was embarrassing - he just wasn't nearly quick enough to be anything other than a tackling dummy. This play was indicative: https://imgflip.com/gif/69yxi .

Oh I agree...But I think at that point he was basically playing on one leg...I think the knee was really bothering him at that point and that carried into the Combine...He did not really start showing improvement till April... B-)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I agree...But I think at that point he was basically playing on one leg...I think the knee was really bothering him at that point and that carried into the Combine...He did not really start showing improvement till April... B-)

I didn't know Richardson had a knee problem at the senior bowl.

Did you even understand the gist of that article? That Punk clearly believed Amann was lying about speaking with Andrews via the phone?

Then again, the article appears to have been written by an illiterate space alien, so I can understand the confusion...

Glad I wasn't the only one lost. I gave up early on, though. Can't take information by a guy who goes by CM Punk all that seriously--sorry. I know that's wrong.

But with that said, I don't doubt there is some spin on these evaluations---particularly if they are from the doctor that performed the procedure.

I didn't know Richardson had a knee problem at the senior bowl.

Oh no...Sorry I thought you were referring to Kujo...Should have actually read what you wrote... :lol:

My bad...

And the story with Richardson, at least as far as the Sr Bowl was concerned, was that he was WAY overweight...At least that was the excuse I read many times over... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

Cyril and Cyrus were both busts imo. We desperately needed help on the OL in 2014 and that's why they were selected, not as development prospects. I hope they do develop in time and may turn out to be great players, but we really needed the help in 2014. The selections and their ability cost us the playoffs. Enough about QB play, we had the worst OL in football. 13 yards...?

For the record, the second overall pick in this year's draft, Greg Robinson, got dominated the entire season. He's still likely to be pretty good, but he was almost a sure thing pick. Was abused the entire year, was also moved in to play guard.

Exactly. I think there's a APB out for Luke Joeckel too.

For the record, the second overall pick in this year's draft, Greg Robinson, got dominated the entire season. He's still likely to be pretty good, but he was almost a sure thing pick. Was abused the entire year, was also moved in to play guard.

Looks like a horrible pick for the Rams, with Sammy, Mack, Evans etc, still on the board. Robinson, or any offensive lineman for that matter, would have to be a Hall of Famer to come close to equaling the impact of a great wide receiver or a dominant pass rusher.

I was never sold on Robinson that early. But I did covet Jake Mathews, and he hasn't exactly taken the league by storm either. Still I think he will be find.