Would we have made playoffs had we won last week?

SF Bills Fan

We would have been in the same spot Houston was in today needing a SD and BAL loss to get in...

SD happened, Baltimore almost did...feel slightly better it wouldn't have mattered but the Dolphin loss puts us in 2nd place in our division so we play the 2nd place teams from the 2 other AFC divisions we don't play next year...

We would have been in the same spot Houston was in today needing a SD and BAL loss to get in...

SD happened, Baltimore almost did...feel slightly better it wouldn't have mattered but the Dolphin loss puts us in 2nd place in our division so we play the 2nd place teams from the 2 other AFC divisions we don't play next year...

good - I would rather play KC again than SD

KC for me was the the big one. We were at home after a bye- we were set up to win. We don't fumble at the one and we win that game. They could do nothing against us all day long. Their only TD came when we fumbled that punt and handed them good field position. Houston second killer. Not WattW INT and we win. Man we were so close this year.

If the Bills beat Oakland, In week 17 we needed:

1.) Bills to beat Pats for first time in Gillette stadium - check

2.) Chiefs to beat SD Chargers - check

3.) Browns to beat Ravens - NO Check.

The Bills would have been out of the playoffs at 10-6 if the Bills beat Oakland and everything else stayed the same.

If the Bills beat Oakland, In week 17 we needed:

1.) Bills to beat Pats for first time in Gillette stadium - check

2.) Chiefs to beat SD Chargers - check

3.) Browns to beat Ravens - NO Check.

The Bills would have been out of the playoffs at 10-6 if the Bills beat Oakland and everything else stayed the same.

yea we still would have missed playoffs, but I'd feel better missing this way then by losing to Oak. the way we did...but still 9-7 is a step forward and I'm looking forward to seeing what transpires in the off-season and hopefully we get in next year