The Bills May Suck..

Chef Jim

....but Bills fans don't. Thanks to Mark Vader for organing a great tailgate. Thanks to Jamie Nails for talking my wife in to letting me stay for the game and helpibg foot the bill. And I got to meet Pinto Kenny. And when I told him that no one there had ever heard of the tiny village where I grew up he said he had because graduated from the same highschool. WTFH!?!??

....but Bills fans don't. Thanks to Mark Vader for organing a great tailgate. Thanks to Jamie Nails for talking my wife in to letting me stay for the game and helpibg foot the bill. And I got to meet Pinto Kenny. And when I told him that no one there had ever heard of the tiny village where I grew up he said he had because graduated from the same highschool. WTFH!?!??

Did Greggy make the trip north? Does he really wear a tinfoil hat?

Seriously, glad you had a good time. Great Bills fans are everywhere.

How much time was spent in the black hole ? Good atmosphere ?

Typical Raiders zoo. I was also surprised how many Bills fans out here not from Bufflao. Heard a familiar story. Many grew up during the Kelly years and they fell in love with the team. Kind of hard not to. I heard two say their dad was a Niners fan and they would follow anything he did.

Edited by Chef Jim