Cutler, Orton and Manual Walk into a Bar

rfk

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The three get into a fight to see who will start. Cutler misses Orton and hits a random person (INT), Orton just throws a bunch of air punches missing everything, and Manuel just stands there until he gets knocked out because he is unsure who to hit first.

:w00t: That was brilliant!!

And Lou yells: Hey you three nit-wits!

I just asked your girl friends; What's your !@#$ doing, when you're having an orgasm?

In unison; Cutler, Orton & Manual say: What did they say?

Then I tell them: They each said their !@#$ was on the football field! HAHAHAHA and so on.

On a side note, I have not been intoxicated since April 1998. That dry heaving was an absolute B word !

The three get into a fight to see who will start. Cutler misses Orton and hits a random person (INT), Orton just throws a bunch of air punches missing everything, and Manuel just stands there until he gets knocked out because he is unsure who to hit first.

Love this. Forget the original setup and just say "Cutler, Orton and EJ are drinking in a bar during training camp. The three get into a fight to see who will start." Your answer is the perfect punch line!

"Cutler misses Orton and hits a random person (INT), Orton just throws a bunch of air punches missing everything, and EJ just stands there until he gets knocked out because he is unsure who to hit first."

Wait, is the bartender asking what EJ Kyle and Jay will have?

Or is he asking what the drunken bills fan will have?

Im so confused

And i cant belive its taken three pages for someone to say

One bourbon, one shot and one beer

EJ says ... 1 bottle of Jack each for my friends because in 5 years I'll still be on an NFL team

/thread

As a merchandise salesman

In Rochester next Summer..

Bartender says, What'll you have?"

Drunken Bill's fan says.....

QB Zombies!

For all my friennnnnnnnnds!

Edited by rfk

No, as a QB. you got to stop hating on EJ,

FYI

http://www.syracuse....in_week_16.html

The Bills' offense has taken a step back in 2014..

I wonder who you blame for that> You certainly can not blame EJ.

It's not "hate" and nothing personal, obviously, and my rancor should be directed at the Bills "brain trust" that wasted a first round pick on a guy who was no superstar in college with lots of negative scouting reports which have been validated so far.. I don't see EJ in the NFL in 5 years. But, hey,I'm just a fan with an opinion.

Look around the NFL ...few teams are successful with mediocrity at QB...Orton fits the bill and the O suffers.