Take Over New England

Estelle Getty

The pats are one of the best teams in the league and they aren't sold out? What a bunch of fair weather fans. I can't wait till Brady is done and there fan base simulates the sound of crickets chirping

I can't tell if you're being serious, but the *pats have sold out every home game since December 1993.

exactly, and one of these times it's going to backfire on him. we all know Gronk is injury-prone. and a few good hits from our DL and Brady might have some boo boos for the playoffs

It's backfired on him before (Welker), but preaching 60 minutes of football from all 53 guys every Sunday has worked out pretty well for him in the long run. I don't expect him to change.

understand, no matter what happens this Sunday, Beilchick does not prepare a team to coast , especially at home, you don't win 11 division

titles by playing soft, add that, Bill's win over Packers, with out a doubt did not go over well with Tom Terrific,seeing he couldn't get that job done

the game in Foxboro, will not be a Fox Trot, bet on it, but this may be the beginning of getting the big bad bully off the Bill's back, with a statement game or as you would a big punch in the mouth

understand, no matter what happens this Sunday, Beilchick does not prepare a team to coast , especially at home, you don't win 11 division

titles by playing soft, add that, Bill's win over Packers, with out a doubt did not go over well with Tom Terrific,seeing he couldn't get that job done

the game in Foxboro, will not be a Fox Trot, bet on it, but this may be the beginning of getting the big bad bully off the Bill's back, with a statement game or as you would a big punch in the mouth

Exactly. I know being at home is nice, and tix are expensive, but traveling well for that game would mean a lot for the Bills.

they can knock us out of the playoffs as long as we knock a few of their guys off the field, I won't give two craps.

seriously, i don't care if we make the playoffs this year or not. I know we're loaded with talent and could win some in the playoffs... but lets see what happens in Oakland.

regardless, if they come out playing hard and not backing down even if they are secured as the top seed - i sure as hell hope we come out and play hard. i would have the best day ever if we knocked gronk or a few others out for the season because belicheck wants to play hard. because we play harder.

they can knock us out of the playoffs as long as we knock a few of their guys off the field, I won't give two craps.

seriously, i don't care if we make the playoffs this year or not. I know we're loaded with talent and could win some in the playoffs... but lets see what happens in Oakland.

regardless, if they come out playing hard and not backing down even if they are secured as the top seed - i sure as hell hope we come out and play hard. i would have the best day ever if we knocked gronk or a few others out for the season because belicheck wants to play hard. because we play harder.

Guess it's the little things huh?

Too bad you don't play better

Guess it's the little things huh?

Too bad you don't play better

The game hasn't been played. I don't care if we win or lose that game. I think the greater play for us is over the next few years. Brady will eventually prove to be mortal. The Bills beat the Patriots a lot in the late 80's and 90's. The favor was returned. The Pats are 66-41 against the Bills, much of that due to victories in the last 12-14 years.

I'd take the Bills as a better chance to win this game then any game I can think of in the last 10 years. The last time I thought we could beat them 2011 because we had some magic going. Before that was 2003 when we shut them out. The Patriots play good football and they have played hard historically, but I think this matchup is seeing two teams at different ends of the spectrum.

That I cheer for the Bills to knock the snot out of the Patriots? Why wouldn't I? They are a cheap gimmick fanbase that latched on to their team only when it became trendy, but a team that hasn't done anything in 10 years and will always have an asterisk beside their name. I would take 10 years of the Bills losing record, or 14 even before I would want to cheer on an organization that has cheated, lied and not won a Super Bowl. I've been a Bills fan all of my life, most Pats fans cannot even name their starting QB before Bledsoe. I would bet 99% of the Patriots fans do not know that Pete Carroll was their coach. I bet most Patriot fans would fail to realize how lucky they got with Tom Brady, forgetting that Bledsoe had just become the highest paid player in NFL history with some scrub named Tom Brady as his backup until Bledsoe got hurt and the Pats brought in 3 or 4 guys to try to take over. That the only reason Brady left as the starter was because Kraft was too cheap and the organization too steadfast to want to go a different direction then remained with all their faith in a coach named Bill Belichick who was a retread out of a lowly Cleveland team from the Parcells ladder that had not done anything to date. I guess I just realize that I would remain a true believer in my team and their ability then swallow up the Kool Aid that Patriots fans drink.

So, disirregardless how we play, as long as we knock the snot out of those crab eating bastards, I could care less.