CJ back for Raiders game!

YoloinOhio

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spiller charged up to return to full practice

Bills RB C.J. Spiller has been participating in practice the last two weeks, but was not fully cleared for contact until Monday. Now able to practice fully Spiller is charged up to be back in the fold with his teammates.

In an appearance on the John Murphy Show Tuesday, Spiller made his excitement to begin the practice week on the field evident. He explained what he’ll be looking to get accomplished this week leading up to the game against the Raiders in Oakland Sunday.

I'm 100% confident this offense will use him effectively and maximize his abilities.

If I was Spiller's agent, I would tell him to not play. He's risking further injury for a garbage OC. He is killing his future value. But the dude is a warrior and I will miss him when he is tearing it up for another team next year.

I think it was the KC game where they just threw swing passes to Bryce brown for ten yards a clip. It would e nice to see a bunch of plays like that designed for spiller.

I'm 100% confident this offense will use him effectively and maximize his abilities.

If I was Spiller's agent, I would tell him to not play. He's risking further injury for a garbage OC. He is killing his future value.

Are those two statements contradictory?????

I think it was the KC game where they just threw swing passes to Bryce brown for ten yards a clip. It would e nice to see a bunch of plays like that designed for spiller.

Are those two statements contradictory?????

It was totally tongue in cheek.

Nate Hackett and his lack of creativity are killing Spiller's next contract. He shouldn't even risk injury.

@mikerodak

Bills clarify C.J. Spiller situation, say that he is not yet on 53-man roster. Bills have until next Wednesday to activate him.

That makes sense. They want to get through today's and tomorrow's practice and see if there are any setbacks, how he feels, if he is healthy enough to go, otherwise they do not activate him. There is no reason to. Then they do it next week if he is ready. You probably have to activate him by next week, four weeks after he came off the list, in order for him to be eligible for the playoffs.