On our way to Buffalo

packfntk

In the plane, headed to Buffalo. JACKED! Can't wait to see the Ralph! It's gametime boys!

If you're looking for something to do Saturday, try the 716 sports bar at the new Pegula facility next to the Arena--a 38 foot screen over the bar. Sabres are playing at home, so there will be a good crowd just before the game and after. A friend who is a Packer fan is flying in tomorrow as well, and I'm taking him down there for the hockey game after we do a brew pub tour...

If you're looking for something to do Saturday, try the 716 sports bar at the new Pegula facility next to the Arena--a 38 foot screen over the bar. Sabres are playing at home, so there will be a good crowd just before the game and after. A friend who is a Packer fan is flying in tomorrow as well, and I'm taking him down there for the hockey game after we do a brew pub tour...

I would get there very early. Too crowded for me on game days.

In the plane, headed to Buffalo. JACKED! Can't wait to see the Ralph! It's gametime boys!

Enjoy the stadium and and the area...not so much the game. :w00t: But, I expect you will see a whole bunch of fellow Packer fans at the game. Packer fans present may rival the # of Pats* fans this year for the game at the Ralph.

Looking for Bills fans to talk to. At Sidelines on Deleware now, anyone in the area? No one here wants to talk football!

If you're staying in the city, venture on down to Pearl Street or 716 tonight...there's a Sabres' game so there will definitely be a crowd. All you have to do to spark sports discussion is say anything about the Pegulas, then just mention you're in town for the game.