Report: Bills to release Mike Williams twice

HOUSE

Obviously something very wrong with this guy. Tampa dumps him for a 6th, we cut him. Something very wrong here. We will probably never know.

I think he wants to start but not put in the effort to win back the job from Hogan.

Its not all about special teams play but the Bills are using that as a excuse

MW looked slow every play he was on the field this year. I have no idea the fascination with why he wasn't playing. He's lost it due to injury. A common tale many here just can't seem to grasp

Who was the last mid 20s established starter to lose his career to a hamstring injury? In my head that's incredibly rare, but maybe I'm forgetting guys

I actually used to care why he wasn't playing, when he was on the team and healthy and yacking it up with Rodak in the press, while the team was silent. I wanted him to either play or get cut if he couldn't play so the roster spot could be put to use and his complaining could cease. Now that he's not healthy and not on the team, I'm ready to move on and don't care where else he goes or what he says or does. Knowing his background - sorry - he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt from me. I'll assume that he, not the coaches, not the GM, is accountable for this result. I don't have any info to the contrary. I do have his track record though. I don't care what he did for another team 2-3 years ago. It doesn't guarantee him anything.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Yeah he looked really slow on that TD bomb.

let's not invite a new reality. He was on the field for about 50 plays this season. I don't think anyone has enough tape to call him "slow" plus speed was never his game. He is not any slower than Stevie.

The play looked like it was being run in slow motion . Surprised that no db caught up with him on that play .

doublemint-twins.jpg

ha ha. very funny.

i'll take them over goodwin and mw anyday.

ps. how come they're not REALLY REALLY good looking? most female twins are hot.

I actually used to care why he wasn't playing, when he was on the team and healthy and yacking it up with Rodak in the press, while the team was silent. I wanted him to either play or get cut if he couldn't play so the roster spot could be put to use and his complaining could cease. Now that he's not healthy and not on the team, I'm ready to move on and don't care where else he goes or what he says or does. Knowing his background - sorry - he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt from me. I'll assume that he, not the coaches, not the GM, is accountable for this result. I don't have any info to the contrary. I do have his track record though. I don't care what he did for another team 2-3 years ago. It doesn't guarantee him anything.

honestly yolo i feel the same in this regard.

however if he blows it up on some other team. then it will bother me.

I think he wants to start but not put in the effort to win back the job from Hogan.

Its not all about special teams play but the Bills are using that as a excuse

It isn't just about getting it back from Hogan. It's about moving another guy into that position as well.

The play looked like it was being run in slow motion . Surprised that no db caught up with him on that play .

The only DB in the vicinity was Swearinger, their SS whose 40 was timed with a sun dial. We caught them in a missed coverage, nice play by EJ and MW to see it and a good effort by Swearinger not to make it any more wide open than it was.

GO BILLS!!!