In Charlotte area this weekend, looking for a great Bills Backer locat

JESSEFEFFER

Tavern on the Tracks is your best bet. There's also Taste of Buffalo Pizzeria in Huntersville.

Town Tavern (downtown) has become something else, as has the one in Matthews. Big Al's in Cornelius is undergoing renovations, I believe.

I went to a great place in downtown Charlotte when the Bills played there last, the owner was from Rochester. I think the name was the Town Tavern or something, but if that is indeed the name, a quick search shows it is now closed. Just saw this was mentioned above, too bad, that was a good party.

Found this though:

http://www.yelp.com/...racks-charlotte

Edited by ricojes

Tavern on the Tracks is your best bet. There's also Taste of Buffalo Pizzeria in Huntersville.

Town Tavern (downtown) has become something else, as has the one in Matthews. Big Al's in Cornelius is undergoing renovations, I believe.

The taste was overated went there once

back in the day Township Grill was awesome, sorry to hear it closed

Good wings there, The owner was from Bengals country. Good guy used to talk to him all the time.

Edited by Helpmenow

yes, actually the plaza it was in was Mathews Township, brothers that owned and ran it were from Buffalo, wings and Sunday game buffet great

of course the last time I was there was in the 90's

Original owners not the most recent ones. The original owner still has a a restaurant there in uptown.

Edited by Helpmenow