QB Index: Ranking the starters 1-32

Russell Wilson has no wide receivers at all and has to improvise almost every play. Incredible to watch. Seattle made a huge mistake letting Golden Tate go. Colin Kaepenrick to me has been atrocious. How do you play the Giants (get 5 ints) and put up only 16 points and follow that up with 17 vs. Washington (who are lousy on defense) at home and 3 vs. Seattle with those receivers? The fact Eli Manning is in the top half also tells you there are just not that many god QB's.

The problem with the list is that almost every QB has bad games. The difference is the mediocre one's too put up monster games too. Bills fans have been so deprived for years that a 300 yard game is considered unbelievable.

The list doesn't make much sense to me. Orton has better #'s than Cam Newton and MUCH better #s than Andy Dalton and has played 4 fewer games which is nuts.

Because Orton has a winning record and has better #'s than both those two clowns, I'd put him at around 17 or 18 on that list.

I wouldn't have put Fitzpatrick and McCoy above Hoyer either, but that's just me.

Man this list is all over the place after 15/16.