SNF: Broncos at Chiefs - 8:30 PM EST on NBC

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, it's my wishful thinking for KO. Wait??? You can fake a punt on 4th down? Is that legal?

If Talib can't play and Watkins is single covered by Brad Roby, we have a chance. Or if anyone is single covered by Roby. Edited by YoloinOhio

Not good news for us that the Broncos seem to have that whole O line thing fixed. It took some guts to try the musical chairs thing they did 3 weeks ago (Manny Ramirez, a natural guard, moving to RG from C, Louis Vasquez from RG to RT), and it didn't begin to show dividends until last week. Plus with Julius Thomas out (a very weak blocker as a "tight end", really more of a WR), they've been using either a 6th lineman or some other additional blocker formation. They'll be running right at Mario next week -- let's hope he comes up big again.

I agree. Our front four is much better than the Dolphins' and the Chiefs' in my opinion. I don't expect it to look as easy against the Bills next week.

Bills D has more problems with mobile QBs. KC's DL didn't look that impressive against the Bills and can't get the pressure on Manning tonight. Should be a different scene next week.