Run to the Playoffs

8-8 Forever?

7am today: WGR "Breakfast with the Bills" guys completely writing off this team for the playoffs. Debating 7-9 vs. 8-8. That's it. I see this team as: healthy, playing well, can run and throw well enough and has a top 5 defense. They'll need health, some red zone turnovers and some special team magic, but I can see my way to 10-6 and sneaking in. Let the new Bills emerge !! Go Bills. They have a team for December.

11-5 is not impossible. I know It isn't popular here but neither is winning the division impossible. Probable? Don't know till after week 17 but I will hold to that until I hear the fat lady!

When is the last time NE lost 3 games in December ? Im thinking early 2000's..maybe....

11-5 is not impossible. I know It isn't popular here but neither is winning the division impossible. Probable? Don't know till after week 17 but I will hold to that until I hear the fat lady!

Not impossible......not impossible.....not impossible.....not impossible....

But your name is "8-8 forever..."

Good point. My everlasting theory is this franchise is too good to get great players and too bad to get to the playoffs. Hence the 8-8 handle. Had a moment of pure optimic fandom this morning. So far today they are turning it over in the red zone and ST has stunk. So, again, they are doing just enough to keep it interesting but not enough to get it done. 8 - 8 forever. Good call out.

9-7-7-5...4 games left. Oakland is almost a sure win. That means beating one of 3 QBs that are rated in the top 5. Tall order. Best chance is Green Bay at home. Bills can sneak into the playoffs at 9-7.

Edited by Nitro