Official Pre-Game Thread: Week 13, Browns at Bills

Dan

thanks for doing this every week, helps me find what station to listen to for the Bills on Sirius.

I appreciate your effort!

You're very welcome!

@AlbertBreer: The NFL's two newest owners have spent a lot of time catching up on the field here in Buffalo. http://t.co/I9PP0WAPlH

@mikerodak: As far as punt returns, Thigpen, Fred Jackson, and Robert Woods are taking reps in warmups.

Can someone please explain how Thigpen is active and expecting to play, while Mike Wiiliams isn't even dressed again? What has The Caveman done to get in the dog house all season?

You're very welcome!

Can someone please explain how Thigpen is active and expecting to play, while Mike Wiiliams isn't even dressed again? What has The Caveman done to get in the dog house all season?

im sure we will find out after the season. They aren't cutting him before then, so doubt they would spill

Over the years there's been many players who've been inactive pretty much their entire rookie year, 2nd year, they got stronger and things slowed down and they became decent players. Will he be goign to the pro-bowl, probably not, but that's OK too as long as he can become a decent starter. Same with Richardson, give them another year.

That Kouandjio pick was sad.

Over the years there's been many players who've been inactive pretty much their entire rookie year, 2nd year, they got stronger and things slowed down and they became decent players. Will he be goign to the pro-bowl, probably not, but that's OK too as long as he can become a decent starter. Same with Richardson, give them another year.

i predict Pears will get cut or not signed if he's a FA in cost savings and CK will start at RG next yr Edited by YoloinOhio

i predict Pears will get cut or not signed if he's a FA in cost savings and CK will start at RG next yr

Pears has no upside. shame about the whole thing really.

I just watched turn away from a pass block. Did not have hi hands in front of him. Like he doesnt want to play football. very odd