Thanksgiving Gameday: Three Good Matchups

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

right? Give a guy with decent talent a good OL, running game and receiving weapons and a great play caller and it's a miracle!

You are asking so many things to go right for the QB to be successful. The good/brilliant ones can operate with many of these weakness.

I missed the moeaki catch. What happened? Did he survive it?

3-9-SEA 36(13:00) (Shotgun) R.Wilson pass short right to T.Moeaki to SF 1 for 63 yards (P.Cox; C.Culliver). Caught at SEA 48. 47-yds YAC

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/0ap3000000435314/Wk-13-Can-t-Miss-Play-Can-t-catch-this-turkey

Niners offense looks real bad.

Collinsworth makes a good note that the one thing that worked well against Seattle in the championship game was the designed runs for Kap. They are trying really hard to make him a pocket passer this year and it's not working all that well. Some of that is the fault of the O-line, but something is definitely amiss with their offense right now.

Edited by Big C

Good idea! Coming soon. Just woke up from my turkey coma. And by the way, my preseason prediction is looking better every week: "By the end of the season, the 49ers will regret choosing Kaepernick over Alex Smith."

I don't think the Niners' offensive struggles would be fixed with Alex Smith. Their problems have been largely due to OL regression and I think Greg Roman's offense is starting to look a lot like Hackett's.

Kaepernick just isnt very good

How many times has he rolled tight tonight throwing off balance and not coming close to completed it

But that's something he usually does very well. This is a bad game for him, no doubt, but I refuse to believe that he is the main culprit here.

Kaepernick just isnt very good

How many times has he rolled tight tonight throwing off balance and not coming close to completed it

he has always been inaccurate but was able to make up for it with athleticism and freak throws that pull you back in to thinking he will be great. Then he has games like this.

But that's something he usually does very well. This is a bad game for him, no doubt, but I refuse to believe that he is the main culprit here.

Bad game for Kap, correct. But sometimes all you have to do is not make mistakes. If Kap plays like Alex Smith, this is a very competitive game down the stretch, and when that happens, who knows whether they can pull it out?

I hear what ur saying but he is the QB and this is a huge game for them. He really held them back from even having a chance tonight and hasn't had a very good year overall.

97 passing yards with 1:30 left in 4th quarter...I don't care who you are playing that's terrible

How many times has Seattle run that bootleg right to the TE tonight with success?

Edited by Max997