Johnny Manziel involved in massive fight Friday night

YoloinOhio

I like Manziel and think that he will be good. I've seen him play a ton and he has that instinct that you can't teach. His physical skills are way better than he gets credit for. He isn't Tebow. They say that he threw the best ball in the draft last year.

With that being said does the guy constantly have to be in the wrong place at the wrong time? It's always risky to turn the keys over to someone with this type of personality. What happens when things go south? Where does the finger get pointed inside the locker room and outside? It just feels like the whole thing could blow up a franchise. It is a risk reward proposition.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, but Peyton is a 38 year old man, not a 21 year old. Do you think JFF is the only young NFL player with an entourage?

Do you think Peyton had one at 21? Have you ever heard of a successful NFL quarterback that ran around with an entourage punching people in the face?

only thugs need entourages, ONLY THUGS!!!

Yes, I'm sure only gang-memebers and delinquents hang out with their friends at clubs when they make millions.

Do you think Peyton had one at 21? Have you ever heard of a successful NFL quarterback that ran around with an entourage punching people in the face?

Have you ever heard of an unsuccessful NFL QB that ran around with an entourage punching people in the face? Peyton's a Hall of Famer, he's hardly the norm.

Edited by FireChan

I like Manziel and think that he will be good. I've seen him play a ton and he has that instinct that you can't teach. His physical skills are way better than he gets credit for. He isn't Tebow. They say that he threw the best ball in the draft last year.

With that being said does the guy constantly have to be in the wrong place at the wrong time? It's always risky to turn the keys over to someone with this type of personality. What happens when things go south? Where does the finger get pointed inside the locker room and outside? It just feels like the whole thing could blow up a franchise. It is a risk reward proposition.

Kevin Sumlin's offense

2 top 5 draft pick OTs

6'5" top 10 wr who is dominating the NFL

Undersized guy who has to play outdoors in Cleveland who thinks he is a superstar and takes selfies. This dude has bust all over him.

I guess we'll never know. Funny how you hate talking about the Browns backup, but can't stop talking about the Bills backup.

Um, this is a Bills' board. But I can't stand guys like you and Buffalo Barbarian bury EJ and pick guys like Johnny, Bortles, and Mallett when they are probably worse than EJ.

With that being said does the guy constantly have to be in the wrong place at the wrong time?

wrong place at the wrong time? its not like he was at a strip club at 2am and someone else got crazy. it was just a browns fan that tried to hug him and got jumped it sounds like. thats not being in the wrong place, thats surrounding yourself with idiots -- if the story is true.

i heard even after his first arrest at A&M, while he was still at A&M he got in a shoving match in the street outside the chart room here in new orleans - he was definitely in the quarter that night, but didnt see the pushing with my own eyes.

i believe his own father has said its not a matter if he will meltdown but how spectacular of a meltdown itll be!

Kevin Sumlin's offense

2 top 5 draft pick OTs

6'5" top 10 wr who is dominating the NFL

Undersized guy who has to play outdoors in Cleveland who thinks he is a superstar and takes selfies. This dude has bust all over him.

Um, this is a Bills' board. But I can't stand guys like you and Buffalo Barbarian bury EJ and pick guys like Johnny, Bortles, and Mallett when they are probably worse than EJ.

He takes selfies? What a monster!

You're still talking about a back-up QB. Can we talk about Manny Lawson or Ron Brooks please?

I've never said anything about Bortles or Mallett. I did say that I'd trade EJ for Tannehill, and you freaked out, remember? How's that looking?

Edited by FireChan

for better or worse, FC will stand by his point to the end. its sometimes nice to have the counter point - but sometimes you just have to say "not defending that one - not the end of the world, but sounds stupid of my guy"

He takes selfies? What a monster!

You're still talking about a back-up QB. Can we talk about Manny Lawson or Ron Brooks please?

I've never said anything about Bortles or Mallett. I did say that I'd trade EJ for Tannehill, and you freaked out, remember? How's that looking?

It's hilarious because after the Bills-Fins game (which EJ helped win and they scored a td!), everyone wanted Tannehill benched (I defended Tannehill). The Fins left Tannehill in instead of benching him for an average at best vet and the young QB improved.

It's hilarious because after the Bills-Fins game (which EJ helped win and they scored a td!), everyone wanted Tannehill benched (I defended Tannehill). The Fins left Tannehill in instead of benching him for an average at best vet and the young QB improved.

Interesting. So you hate when people talk up other QB's, but you do it yourself. Good look.

for better or worse, FC will stand by his point to the end. its sometimes nice to have the counter point - but sometimes you just have to say "not defending that one - not the end of the world, but sounds stupid of my guy"

Very true and I should just ignore. I just like consistency. EJ does something bad, he gets ripped. Orton or a guy like Johnny Bench do something bad, he makes excuses.