Game day Week 12: Around the NFL

plenzmd1

If the weather is bad in Denver today, especially cold and windy as forecasted, I hate to say it but I am going to bet the Dolphins on the ML. I think bad weather will favor every away team in Denver.

Sorry to start thread before 26, but I am up and bored.

Edited by plenzmd1

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you.. much appreciated, just not sure about houston though.. dont we want them out, which a loss would do?

Without looking at scheduled down the stretch I'm guessing hanging losses on teams above us is much more premium than the ones we are tied with. We have so many to not just catch but pass that I think a Houston win is bigger

Without looking at scheduled down the stretch I'm guessing hanging losses on teams above us is much more premium than the ones we are tied with. We have so many to not just catch but pass that I think a Houston win is bigger

Houston's remaining schedule includes the Titans and two games against Jacksonville. I don't think we should be rooting for them.

Anyone else catch the ESPN pre-game show this morning when they were talking about how physical New England's* DBs have played this year? On one play they showed a DB basically tackling the receiver ten yards down field with no flag, while the assembled talking heads congratulated them on how successful it's been. Ditka did, however, get in a "and sometimes they cheat just a little" dig at them....