Week 12: Jets' Game Preparation - MNF in DET at 7 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

He's doing things the right way because he's getting paid millions upon millions of dollars to do it. Take away the money, and he's just another dog-killer with a penchant for fumbling at the worst possible time.

And for the record...if you get convicted of murder and serve your time, when you get out of prison, you're still a convicted murderer. So from this moment forward, I'll do my best to refer to him as a convicted dog-killer.

Cuz that's what he is, and if it were up to me he'd never set foot on a professional football field again.

LA BILLZFAN, I do respect your opinion I was just trying to point out your selective outrage.You obviously are quite affected by animal abuse and I do understand and applaud your concern.To pretend that animal abuse is the only black mark on the National football league is just naive.The NFL is like any community and you know the rest.I feel very strongly as a Christian that a man deserves a second chance and Mr. Vic appears to be a model citizen since his incarceration and i would argue that he has done more to combat animal abuse since his release than the people who shun and attack him. Edited by Very wide right

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA BILLZFAN, I do respect your opinion I was just trying to point out your selective outrage.You obviously are quite affected by animal abuse and I do understand and applaud your concern.To pretend that animal abuse is the only black mark on the National football league is just naive.The NFL is like any community and you know the rest.I feel very strongly as a Christian that a man deserves a second chance and Mr. Vic appears to be a model citizen since his incarceration and i would argue that he has done more to combat animal abuse since his release than the people who shun and attack him.

This is a football thread man. Thanks.

Would they postpone the game to monday night?

@SI_PeterKing

Buffalo update 1: Orchard Park got 4 ft of snow Tues. Doug Marrone couldn't get to work. Helped stranded motorists dig out most of day.

Buffalo update 2: Forecast for between 1.5 to 3 feet more snow Thurs. Crews have already dug out 220,000 TONS of snow on stadium property.

Buffalo update 3: Bills PR czar Scott Berchtold: "I've been here 26 years. This is the toughest weather I've ever seen here."

Buffalo update 4: At one point Tues, a TV shot showed a dusting downtown, blizzard 8 mi away in Orchard Park. Classic Lake Effect storm.

Buffalo update 5: Driving ban stiff in effect today in Orchard Park. Abnormal workday for players, likely off. They cannot get to work.

Buffalo update 6: Eight days before T-giving, stadium ops guys say these are already the worst conditions in Bills history.

Buffalo update 7: Jets at Bills, Sunday at 1 pm, is still on. It will be a league call (not team) if game time or site is moved.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

The ones that can make it in practice indoors, whats the big deal. It is supposed to be in the 50's Sunday. Unless there are flooding issues I fail to see what the big deal is.

Would the league really postpone the game simply because some of the Bills couldn't make it to practice?

The ones that can make it in practice indoors, whats the big deal. It is supposed to be in the 50's Sunday. Unless there are flooding issues I fail to see what the big deal is.

Would the league really postpone the game simply because some of the Bills couldn't make it to practice?

I don't think the practice aspect has much if anything to do with it. They're probably evaluating the conditions of the stadium and parking areas and the logistics of actually having the area ready by Sunday morning. I remember a Philly game getting pushed back a day or two a few yrs ago.