Obama's state department about to legalize millions of illegals, b

Security

Judge Andrew Hanen used Pres. Obama’s own words to justify his ruling halting executive amnesty

D.C. area attorney Aaron Worthing noticed some rather persuasive language used by Judge Andrew Hanen in his recent ruling putting on hold President Obama’s executive amnesty immigration order — words from President Obama himself:

Well, he was a Constitutional law professor and all.

Here’s a little bigger screenshot from Page 107 of yesterday’s ruling:

obama_ruling.png?w=430&h=166

So the legal argument, “I’m evolving,” doesn’t hold much water when dealing with a federal judge? ..............................Good to know.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's almost like the WH is begging for bad things to happen here.

It's worth pointing out that Arizona issues mandatory one month prison sentences for a drunk driving first offense.

My guess is, that's part of the executive rationale, wrongheaded as it may be.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

It's worth pointing out that Arizona issues mandatory one month prison sentences for a drunk driving first offense.

I thought that was extreme so I looked it up. Actually for BAC of .08-.15 it's 10 days for .15 or higher it's 30 days. But still mandatory 10 days for first offense is steep.

Illinois Democratic congressman Luis Guiterrez cautioned Republicans against celebrating a federal judge’s decision to halt the White House’s unilateral push for illegal alien amnesty, predicting unprecedented “militancy” in the immigrant community against the injunction.

More at the link:

But let me just give you the "Reader's Digest version" for those who don't like actually reading the articles...............

Allow us to break the law in helping people who have broken the law or you will face consequences.

Moron. Even though the law has been blocked it still can apply to the 24 states that didn't file suit? Another brilliant public servant.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/02/25/gutierrez-reveals-wh-considering-implementing-exec-amnesty-in-24-states-that-didnt-join-lawsuit/

This is pretty funny...in a sad kind of way.

It did induce a smile for a second.