Broncos considering signing Incognito

YoloinOhio

ProFootballTalk@ProFootballTalk 10m10 minutes ago

Broncos bring Richie Incognito in for a workout and visit http://wp.me/p14QSB-9CVw

Jeff Darlington@JeffDarlington 13m13 minutes ago

Richie Incognito is currently still in meetings with the Broncos today. A signing is not imminent — but “it’s going great so far,” I’m told.

They have been struggling to run the ball lately.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone else signs him I'm going to be pissed. I've been screaming to bring him in all season and was told over and over again that "nobody will sign him, he's blacklisted, he'll never play in the NFL again, blahblahblah."

He could have been an instant upgrade to one of our worst positions on the team and he would have come cheap.

If someone else signs him I'm going to be pissed. I've been screaming to bring him in all season and was told over and over again that "nobody will sign him, he's blacklisted, he'll never play in the NFL again, blahblahblah."

He could have been an instant upgrade to one of our worst positions on the team and he would have come cheap.

Agree...Incognito will be the first person America doesn't forgive? Don't think so...

There was bad blood between Incognito and the Bills coaches and/or management when he was here. They didn't want him back at all after his season. I'm unsure if it was just the coaches though, who would no longer be here.

Also, he really isn't an upgrade at Guard. He is, at best, slightly better then what we have and if we want to develop these young guys we need to get them reps.

He may be better then what we have but it is marginal

Incognito was coming off a Pro Bowl season. Young guys?? We are starting Pears and Urbik.

There was bad blood between Incognito and the Bills coaches and/or management when he was here. They didn't want him back at all after his season. I'm unsure if it was just the coaches though, who would no longer be here.

Those were different coaches and different people in management. If he helps in a position of need suck up your feelings and sign him for the remainder of the season. Then in the off season fix the problem!

Edited by A Dog Named Kelso

kouandjio and richardson

Kujo is a tackle, we were only playing him at guard out of desperation. You don't turn down a guy capable of playing at a Pro Bowl level because you want to "develop" a 5th round pick. If you want to say Incognito would bring a toxic personality to the locker room, that's a good reason, but to say he wouldn't be an upgrade over our current guard situation is ridiculous. Win now, right?

Edited by QCity

Kujo is a tackle, we were only playing him at guard out of desperation. You don't turn down a guy capable of playing at a Pro Bowl level because you want to "develop" a 5th round pick. If you want to say Incognito would bring a toxic personality to the locker room, that's a good reason, but to say he wouldn't be an upgrade over our current guard situation is ridiculous. Win now, right?

would it help out toxic differential?

I just think its too late to make this switch. A month ago it should have been done

ProFootballTalk@ProFootballTalk 10m10 minutes ago

Broncos bring Richie Incognito in for a workout and visit http://wp.me/p14QSB-9CVw

Jeff Darlington@JeffDarlington 13m13 minutes ago

Richie Incognito is currently still in meetings with the Broncos today. A signing is not imminent — but “it’s going great so far,” I’m told.

They have been struggling to run the ball lately.

If true, Whaley should be on the phone with his agent saying we will beat their offer.

If he was worth the drama then the Pats would have taken a look at him. We are better off without that in our locker room. If the Broncos roll the dice then lets just see how long it works out.

He is going to be on his best behavior to try and save his career. The Bills just need him for 14 weeks(if lucky). If the staff can't mitigated his behavior in that short amount of time they are not very good at their jobs.

Incognito is awesome we are idiots for not signing him first. No way he acts like the idiot he used to after all this, and he really is a fantastic lineman.

IDK if that is the case ... he is certainly an upgrade to the other guard position though.

That's right! They need him to mentor Richardson and Kouandjio the same way he did with Martin. :lol:

Ha! They just need him to play his position and NOT mentor :thumbsup:

Take it up with Joe B who said Incognito was blackballed by the NFL.