Marrone is Worst Dressed Coach in NFL

rfk

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I consider myself a well dressed man, and I'd say I care about men's fashion and style more than most straight men. That being said, this might be the dumbest thread thus far today... Ok, the fire Crossman was worse but it's close.

Thank you my goal is achieved..tis better than throwing my wifes grandmother out of a 3rd story window when the Bills F up

Don't become careless because you might hurt yourself.

Yes I keep watching McKelvin and Brown for pointers

Not only does Marrone look like a slob, his whole sideline demeanor just says "loser." Every sideline shot of him has him with shoulders slumped and a kind droopy/irritated look on his face.

marrone has the worst posture of any head coach. it's mularkey-esque.

marrone has the worst posture of any head coach. it's mularkey-esque.

I didn't want to be mean spirited but yes it looks like Marrone spent his formative years growing in a pickle barrel. He does not have a winning posture...This all matters...the team slumps mentally. while he slumps physically..he needs a posture coach..Didnt EJ have one of those in the preseason?

And Mularkey..God he had Bill Cower for a role model...the damned best postured coach in history..The Bills should be so lucky

I gotta agree with that one.

she's tired of picking grass out of her false teeth

That's our coaches -- slumped, constipated, defeated. Think about it. Mularkey. Wade Philips. Chan. Marrone. I guess Jauron (like a statue, but at best a dignified older gentleman) and Gregg Williams (douchebag) were kind of the exceptions. But overall we specialize in "inspirational leaders' like Douglas Charles Marrone.

That's our coaches -- slumped, constipated, defeated. Think about it. Mularkey. Wade Philips. Chan. Marrone. I guess Jauron (like a statue, but at best a dignified older gentleman) and Gregg Williams (douchebag) were kind of the exceptions. But overall we specialize in "inspirational leaders' like Douglas Charles Marrone.

Mularkey apparently had posture coach Bill Cower. I've never heard of him either.

Edited by BlueFire

And Mularkey..God he had Bill Cower for a role model...the damned best postured coach in history..The Bills should be so lucky

and cowher was so fired up that he would spray his players with spittle all the time. when was the last time a bills coach showered the players with a stream of spittle?