Chiefs vs. Bills 2nd Half Game Day Thread

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy with their play thus far and this from someone who's been pretty hard on them, even in wins.

The D has played lights out and the O has been selectively aggressive. I see someone mentioned Orton throwing the ball in the ground "like EJ" in the 1st half thread but I loved those throws. He avoided big negative plays deep in the Bills end of the field. With this D that's what the QB needs to do. Those were smart, veteran, plays.

10-3 at the half; not bad!

Miami losing at the half. Not bad!

The D is playing quite well and Orton and offense seem to be doing just enough to hopefully pull out a win. That's good enough.

Let's see how this plays out in the second half.

I'm happy with their play thus far and this from someone who's been pretty hard on them, even in wins.

The D has played lights out and the O has been selectively aggressive. I see someone mentioned Orton throwing the ball in the ground "like EJ" in the 1st half thread but I loved those throws. He avoided big negative plays deep in the Bills end of the field. With this D that's what the QB needs to do. Those were smart, veteran, plays.

The throw on the designed WR screen into the ground was intentional after Hali blew it up. The announcers are morons.