Miami D may be best in league per Rosenthal

YoloinOhio

I know that we beat them once already with OUR great defense and our BACKUP QB. The different aspect of this game is the wild card implications. Honestly, I was more worried about the Jets game. I don't recall the Dolphins defense getting past our awesome offensive line enough to be effective. We are definitely the better team.

Edited by SJDK

Adjusted for 9 vs 8 games, per game Bills are: #1 in sacks, tied for #1 in INTs, top 10 in fumbles recovered, 4th in yards per play, tied for 6th in 3rd down % (way ahead of Miami @ 15th). Dont these count for something? Also Miami offense is ranked 11 spots higher than ours, meaning our defense is getting less support.

Edited by JTSP

I do think they face a test this week with a healthy Calvin Johnson and Reggie Bush. Tate has been a borderline #1 this year too. Miami's corners are on the small side.

Tate is 4th in the league in receiving yards and 5th in receptions, and that was with him being #2 to Johnson for 5 of those games. He appears to be a true #1 (as well as an ahole). Add Megatron back into the mix and that's a tough 1-2 punch.

Isn't Rosenthal a former Fish beat writer? Bias at play here, fellas.

Edit: holy cow, I just watched that little podcast. First of all, Rosenthal appears to be about 15 years old. Second, he actually said he'd prefer Tannehill and the Fish offense over Stafford and the Lions offense -- WITH Megatron playing this week.

Oh boy.

Edited by eball

They have a good to great DL but their LBs don't flash too much ability. Grimes is a consistent, solid CB and Jones and Delmas make for a good pair of safeties.

The are a playoff defense if their offense can function at a reasonable rate.

Every time I open one of these Rosenthal links I feel a strong sound of suction pulling me inward . Then a huge fan chops my body to bits..

I hear screaming as other members click then Die.............

It keeps me up at night.........

--

Edited by HOUSE