Bills part of the 15 international series

Heitz

I'm already looking for flights, I may try to tie it in with a trip to Ireland and then a few days in London for the game. Cheap flights from London to Dublin and Paris to Dublin, maybe 3 cities in 10 days?

Why not just rent a car and drive? :D

www.google.com/flights

does very good at finding all data.

Edited by jboyst62

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is great. Where do you live currently? I am down here in Miami. We actually have a fairly large Arsenal supporters club down here. I know there is one in Buffalo. When I am home for Christmas, I am planning on attending some games where they meet. They go to a place on Hertel called Mes Que (I have never been there).

As an aside, the short explanation as to how I became an Arsenal supporter is that my wife is Dutch. I started following the Dutch national team (KNVB) and became a huge fan of Dennis Bergkamp. As a result, I started to become a fan of Arsenal and fell in love with the club.

A few years ago, I became a red member and started going to games. The Emirates is a great atmosphere.

I live in London, I am English and I am glad to hear the Miami and Buffalo Gooners are out in force. Dennis was the turning point for us as a club. I don't remember our '91 Championship (too young) but I remember the decline of that team in the years that followed.... Dennis arriving was the day we started to become great again.

The Bills need their own Dennis Bergkamp!!

I live in London, I am English and I am glad to hear the Miami and Buffalo Gooners are out in force. Dennis was the turning point for us as a club. I don't remember our '91 Championship (too young) but I remember the decline of that team in the years that followed.... Dennis arriving was the day we started to become great again.

The Bills need their own Dennis Bergkamp!!

Dennis was and is a class act. As for the other dutchman, RVP, he is dead to me.

I also must say that, as much as I love Arsene, he committed a huge blunder by not bringing Cesc back and letting him go to Chelski and Mou. People claimed Cesc was surplus. I just don't understand how a world class player like Cesc could ever be surplus - especially when Arsenal has its annual injury crisis. He also would be our best midfielder (including Ozil).

Sorry, I had to vent. It kills me to see Cesc playing for Chelski.

I just hope that, if we ever get healthy, we can get back on track. Alexis is fantastic, and I like the addition of Welbeck. Both those players work hard and every ball matters to them. I also like the Debuchy signing, but, of course, he is hurt.

I also have to admit that I like Giroud and think it will be interesting to see how Giroud and Welbeck play together if and when Arsene has them play together. With some of the injured players coming back, it will be interesting to see how the pieces fit together.

For those on Twitter was reading that the @BillsBackerUK was putting together some things that no doubt will follow on soon & will no doubt be posted on Stadium Wall & Buffalo discussion boards as things are orgainsed

Really looking forward to the game & meeting up with Bills fans from around the UK & those who venture across for a number of beers & Bills talk in my adopted home town

Go Bills

@syracusedotcom

5 things Buffalo #Bills fans should know when planning a trip to London for 2015 http://ow.ly/E0vRl

Some decent advise in there. I've already looked at flights having traveled to and from the UK many times. I've seen the flights to London direct for around $650 from NYC. That's not bad at all and will probable come down a bit because airlines have no idea of demand. You could probably get a cheap Southwest of JetBlue flight from Rochester or Buffalo and be all in for $750 pp flight wise.

As far as tickets go, I'll be purchasing when they first come out. Generally I think the ticket prices are cheaper because ticket prices for English football or Rugby are no where as high as the NFL, so they hover around those prices.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

GunnerBill:

It looks like there is going to be a few from TBD in London. Do you know a good place where we all can meet before the game, if there is a interest in this?

I have already booked hotel and flight for me and my son, and it would be cool if I got to meet some of you irl. :)