'Cuse Hoops 2014-15 - New York's College Team!!!

The Poojer

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great first half by our guys. But you had to know they would revert a bit to form.

I thought the officiating was terrible; our bugs were raped all game.

Loved Roberson on the glass; just wish he had more handle and skill. Loved Patterson's minutes too.

Can't have McCullough disappear like he did; he needs to create some offense.

Great first half by our guys. But you had to know they would revert a bit to form.

I thought the officiating was terrible; our bugs were raped all game.

Loved Roberson on the glass; just wish he had more handle and skill. Loved Patterson's minutes too.

Can't have McCullough disappear like he did; he needs to create some offense.

Agree with all of this.

why is Rak wearing a bandage? so far it seems to be affecting his shot early on

Rak seems to be shooting fine. McCullough and Joseph on the other hand...

Watching McCullough is sooooo frustrating. So much raw talent, but he just doesn't have the size to be effective. Horrible free throw shooter too. Syracuse lucky to be leading at the half.

Rak seems to be shooting fine. McCullough and Joseph on the other hand...

Watching McCullough is sooooo frustrating. So much raw talent, but he just doesn't have the size to be effective. Horrible free throw shooter too. Syracuse lucky to be leading at the half.

I actually think McCullough has a good free throw shooting motion, it's just not going in though.

Joseph kills me. I can't believe I keep saying this because I've had such a long kind-of-like/hate relationship with Cooney, but Joseph misses SO MANY wide open opportunities for him in trail position. It's not just that he doesn't see it. He sometimes looks at Cooney, sees he has the shot, but then ignores it. F$%#ing frustrating!

I actually think McCullough has a good free throw shooting motion, it's just not going in though.

Joseph kills me. I can't believe I keep saying this because I've had such a long kind-of-like/hate relationship with Cooney, but Joseph misses SO MANY wide open opportunities for him in trail position. It's not just that he doesn't see it. He sometimes looks at Cooney, sees he has the shot, but then ignores it. F$%#ing frustrating!

Agreed on Joseph. I'd much rather have Patterson out there than him at this point. The game is just too big for him right now...still playing afraid. Also, Roberson needs to get more burn. They're gonna need him down the stretch.

great defense by Syracuse though, really handcuffed tech. agree about joseph, he is zero threat out there, he brings the ball up, passes it, rinse, repeat. 2-0, don't care if they scored 46 or 146, they scored enough to win and now they build on it. we would have lost these games earlier in the season, in fact we did, not saying they are gonna burn down tobacco road, but they are working hard and getting out with w's

great defense by Syracuse though, really handcuffed tech. agree about joseph, he is zero threat out there, he brings the ball up, passes it, rinse, repeat. 2-0, don't care if they scored 46 or 146, they scored enough to win and now they build on it. we would have lost these games earlier in the season, in fact we did, not saying they are gonna burn down tobacco road, but they are working hard and getting out with w's

I agree with this. These games are close because of great cuse defense and bad Cuse offense. We get a little more consistent on offense (at the 1 or 4) and it is a much better team,

And Christmas has been great; should have been at the line about a dozen more times tonight.