Bills at Jets Postgame - Bye Week Information

I love that the big cry this offseason was how Pettine's defense created lots of sacks and turnovers and we'd be missing that in an effort to boost the run defense.

Turns out Schwartz fixed the run D and the defense still leads the league in sacks and INTs.

Just a great "rebound" hire by Saint Doug after Pettine bolted.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that the big cry this offseason was how Pettine's defense created lots of sacks and turnovers and we'd be missing that in an effort to boost the run defense.

Turns out Schwartz fixed the run D and the defense still leads the league in sacks and INTs.

Just a great "rebound" hire by Saint Doug after Pettine bolted.

Well to be fair, almost any competent DC (maybe even WannaStache) is going to do well with that front 7 to work with.

Marcell Dareus: "I Love The Bills' Defense" (2:20)

DT Marcell Dareus talks about the accomplishments of the Bills' Defense thus far and the urge to continue to strive for success in the second half.

Marcell Dareus: "He always Demands The Best" (2:56)

DT Marcell Dareus discusses the Bills' Defense being ranked in the top 10 in a number of categories and playing under Jim Schwartz.

Where the Bills are better 2013 to 2014

With half the season gone Buffalobills.com decided to look at the Bills offensive, defensive and special teams figures from the midway point in year one under Doug Marrone and see where some of the biggest jumps in production have taken place compared to last year. Below is a pretty long list of improvements.

@RyanTalbotBills

ICYMI: #Bills Midseason Rookie Report http://buf.scout.com...t?s=24 …

What EJ has gained over the past month

As we profiled on Buffalobills.com today (Saturday), EJ Manuel has taken steps to improve his personal game within the scope of Buffalo’s offense.A big part of that is his commitment to being a more aggressive player who makes decisions with authority in the passing game.

In talking with Buffalobills.com, Manuel shared some of what he’s learned and tried to apply to his game over the past four weeks.

Uh oh... Kyle Orton is a liberal.... Bills fans will be calling for his replacement soon!

I could care less what his political beliefs are. He has my team on the upswing and for that I thank him. I think if more people could have honest debate about political issues without all the bi-partisan nonsense and hate mongering that goes on, America would be a much better place and maybe our leaders would be working together to make the country a better place instead of what we have now. Good for Kyle and thanks for some good competitive football these past few weeks. Keep up the good work.

This was a very good read . I will continue to keep hope alive he remains a Bill and will stay focused while learning the ropes.

thanks again 26CB. I take your work for granted . So when i think of it , i would like say how much you mean to me and the board.

:wub:

Edited by 3rdand12

This was a very good read . I will continue to keep hope alive he remains a Bill and will stay focused while learning the ropes.

thanks again 26CB. I take your work for granted . So when i think of it , i would like say how much you mean to me and the board.

:wub:

Thank You for the kind words.

Here's to EJ's long term success! :beer:

@EJManuel3 · 3h 3 hours ago

Back to Buffalo. Back to work. #BillsMafia #Reloaded