Jets 3-point Favorites

Casey D

The Jets' strength is their interior defensive line. Our weakness is our interior offensive line. Not a great matchup for us...

It is even a worse matchup when you consider we have an offensive coordinator who seems hell bent on devising a game plan each week that highlights our weakness....

The greatest strength of the Jets team right now is the interior of their defensive line. There are ways to negate that weakness and take advantage of the subpar play of their linebackers and defensive backs. I just don't have the faith in Hackett to do it. If we see his usual steady dose of runs up the middle, the offense is going to be in for a very long day....

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is the oddsmakers, but where do the bookies get those numbers to give: The betting public. It's close between the teams and home field usually is 3 points.

Just a bunch of idiot Jets fans betting that their puke green team will win. The bookies have to keep both sides of the books even.

Mostly wrong. They can't cater to the public too much or the few professional heavy hitters will hammer the opposite side. Sharps vs Squares. The Bills have been a favorite of the sharps this year while the public squares have been on the opponent. This game will be the opposite.

And the RBs don't matter that much.

Mostly wrong. They can't cater to the public too much or the few professional heavy hitters will hammer the opposite side. Sharps vs Squares. The Bills have been a favorite of the sharps this year while the public squares have been on the opponent. This game will be the opposite.

And the RBs don't matter that much.

ive read that three times and still don't know what it means. I'm guessing it means that we are doomed.

We've all got first-hand experience rooting for bad teams, or should I say teams having bad years. Even in the worst of times the Bills would rise up on occasion and fight hard against a better opponent, sometimes winning and sometimes losing. Anyone remember what happens next? Collapse, which starts with C which rhymes with T which stands for Trouble.

The Browns beat the Steelers, then tanked against Jacksonville. Come on.

The Jets played about as well as they can against the Pats. But they're a bad team, rotten at the core, without the intestinal fortitude to keep coming back week after week with a strong effort.

Edited by Utah John

Jets always seem to beat us physically. This game will be a good measurement of the team's toughness. Hopefully thay all but their big boy pants on.

Jets defensive line vs Buffalo offensive line will decide the game. This is an enormous game to give us momentum into bye week and a game we must have.

I am terrified that the Jets s will be all over Orton.

I think that says it all-- the Bills are the functional equivalent of a 1-6 team according to oddsmakers.

or more betters in NYCNJ want to spend money on betting for JetsJest. Talked with buddy in NJ and he said in his office 80% of the guys who follow football have been for them to win each week despite all of the losses.