Please no more whining about why Whaley traded for Brown

YoloinOhio

so before you see Bryce Brown run for our team you're certain that we would have picked a better player next year in the 4th round. Because.....you know our last two 4th rounders Duke Williams and Ron Brooks have been such game changers for us. Or Ko Simpson, now THERE's someone you don't get everyday.

Or Terrence McGee or Andre Reed. :)

Rbs are the easiet position to find. Hopefully, he is special. We're about to see.

so before you see Bryce Brown run for our team you're certain that we would have picked a better player next year in the 4th round. Because.....you know our last two 4th rounders Duke Williams and Ron Brooks have been such game changers for us. Or Ko Simpson, now THERE's someone you don't get everyday.

Ummm, that can be said about most Bills' draft picks.

Weren't they also 4th on the depth chart? Brown was terrible last season.

Who was whining about this?

ANyway, our running game can only get better I bet

I'm with Webster Guy (because I'm a Webster guy too). This team treats 4th round picks like toilet paper (Bradham the exception). Let's assume that Brown is already better than the guy the Bills would have taken next year.

I'm with Webster Guy (because I'm a Webster guy too). This team treats 4th round picks like toilet paper (Bradham the exception). Let's assume that Brown is already better than the guy the Bills would have taken next year.

Fourth round picks are way overrated. You might find 5 out of 32 players who become decent to good starters in the 4th round. Maybe one very good player.