How does St. Doug win you over?

It seems to be open season on St. Doug....

I asked in another thread, if he leads the Bills to a 5-3 record at the bye, setting up a huge AFC showdown with KC and a chance to go 6-3 and really make the 2nd 1/2 of the season interesting, would he STILL be almost universally reviled by Bills fans?

For me, to win me over he needs a 5-3 record at the bye, followed by a W against KC to go 6-3. Then I will feel that we're in good hands. How long has it been since November and December Bills games had any real excitement or meaning to them?

So I ask you, Bills fans: what does St. Doug need to do to win you over?

That would do it, but he is losing me with comments on Mike Williams and thinking the Pats were going to run and kept Marrio and Hughes on the bench and the Iraq, such as.

Beat the pats* that's all I care about it. I'd rather beat the pats then lose the first game of the playoffs

um no

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After the last game, I felt nearly the same way about Marrone and co. as I did about EJ after the Houston game. EJ stopped moving forward as a player and was holding the team back, and I felt it was time to move on. I think the coaching staff showed that they have done little to close the gap with the Patri*ts and are likely holding the team back.

For the first time, I am leaning strongly toward replacing them.

kj