Duffs/Tailgating Question

packfntk

Is Duffs in Buffalo (Orchard Park) a place where you can hang out all day? I read a review and someone said it was more like a cafeteria but I have no idea if that is true, figured it would be a sports bar.

Also, there are three lot passes that I see online for purchase. One is Big Tree Road, one is Public Lot, and the other is Preferred. Which is best? Are we able to pay cash for a lot spot gameday or is it just buy in advance?

Duffs in OP is a sports bar.

never been there on a gameday though

Thanks for the info. Not going to Duffs on gameday, we are looking for some places to hang out during the days Thursday-Saturday and pound some wings and beers.

Duffs would be a good place to go on those off days.

If you are staying in the area of the stadium, the big tree inn is another place for very good food and lots of beer. Be aware that this is a smallish local hang out and not a sprawling place like duffs but very good pub food and the wings are great.

The lot question I can't answer but you can pay cash and park in most stadium lots on game day, most everyday Bills fans don't park in the stadium lots.

Most fans don't park in the stadium lots? Oh, where is Hammers? I thought that was just a section of the lot. Is that cash?

Also, I am staying at the Embassy Suites on Deleware. Walking around on Google maps. Any cool bars around there? I thought this was near a strip.

Edited by packfntk

Most fans don't park in the stadium lots? Oh, where is Hammers? I thought that was just a section of the lot. Is that cash?

Also, I am staying at the Embassy Suites on Deleware. Walking around on Google maps. Any cool bars around there? I thought this was near a strip.

If you want to tailgate all day, and again after the game, you definitely want Hammer's. Here's a site on it:

https://sites.google.com/site/hammerslot/

Hammer is here on the Wall and can answer questions (Member name is Hammered A Lot). This is where the Pinto tailgate is. It is a cash lot, which opens basically on Friday if you want it to :). It's within easy walking distance of The Stadium, the Big Tree Inn, and Danny's which is another great Sports Bar/Restaurant kitty corner from the Big Tree.

Sweet. We are going to Hammers if we can pay cash. Done. How much is it per game?

Now Bars. Last time I asked people said to go to Canada, etc. But we are where we are. Any strips of bars around Deleware or where is the place to be? We sportsbar it during the day and hit bars during the night. We are a bunch of early 30's dudes, not huge dancers until really late. HAHA.

Edited by packfntk

If you want to tailgate all day, and again after the game, you definitely want Hammer's. Here's a site on it:

https://sites.google.com/site/hammerslot/

Hammer is here on the Wall and can answer questions (Member name is Hammered A Lot). This is where the Pinto tailgate is. It is a cash lot, which opens basically on Friday if you want it to :). It's within easy walking distance of The Stadium, the Big Tree Inn, and Danny's which is another great Sports Bar/Restaurant kitty corner from the Big Tree.

I am NOT open on Fridays. Danny's great?????

Sweet. We are going to Hammers if we can pay cash. Done. How much is it per game?

Now Bars. Last time I asked people said to go to Canada, etc. But we are where we are. Any strips of bars around Deleware or where is the place to be? We sportsbar it during the day and hit bars during the night. We are a bunch of early 30's dudes, not huge dancers until really late. HAHA.

You're right around the corner from Chippewa St, which is where all the bars/clubs are...there's plenty of both around so take your pick.

Bar type places: The Lodge, City Tavern, Bada Bing

Wine bar: Bacchus

Clubs are a dime a dozen

You're right around the corner from Chippewa St, which is where all the bars/clubs are...there's plenty of both around so take your pick.

Bar type places: The Lodge, City Tavern, Bada Bing

Wine bar: Bacchus

Clubs are a dime a dozen

Awesome. If anyone else has any favorite bars feel free to toss them around, we will visit all of them! :)

Any local Beers that we HAVE to try?

Ralph Wilson Stadium is in the suburbs. The bar crawl action is in the city. People probably thought you were about strip clubs when you mentioned *strip* because the strip clubs in Ontario are a very popular destination because strippers can get fully nude.

If your on Delaware you may want to check out Bars on Elmwood Ave. Havent been there in years but was always a great place to party Mulligans ,Caseys, Bullfeathers, No Names, Annies, Reagans Back street bar. Dont know if any of them are still there but there are Bars on almost every street in Buffalo. You cant miss. Too bad Cassidy's burned down that was the best.

Ralph Wilson Stadium is in the suburbs. The bar crawl action is in the city. People probably thought you were about strip clubs when you mentioned *strip* because the strip clubs in Ontario are a very popular destination because strippers can get fully nude.

NO Way !

Canadian Ballet