100% in Redzone with Orton (4-4)

HardyBoy

That's a meaningless stat. The offense was better with EJ. Orton is a bum. He throws the ball downfield too much. I don't like his mustache.

What he said ^

I am pretty sure i dont care for him either Stupid Orton.

Whaleys arse should be on the line for this one. And Hacketts too. just for good measure.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't feel that way about EJ at all. I'm looking forward to seeing how he handles this adversity, either with us or someone else. Hopefully, it's with us. I think this benching can serve him well as he was really pressing.

Orton is what he is, which is a QB with the veteran savvy you want and enough of the negatives that you don't.

But you are dead on; if we can't run the ball effectively WHEN WE WANT TO, then it's a moot point.

GO BILLS!!!

With due respect to Gungy -one of my favorite posters, I completely disagree. Manuel is an incompetent pretender who the desperate FO pretended they could TEACH a 25 year old how to play QB IN THE NFL! I don't blame the kid. He'll soon enough never be heard from again and workin real jobs for the rest of his life. But I truly believe he knows - as most of us know- this stuff is over his head. He's giving it his all -in an attempt to realize his full 1st Rd rookie contract, but construction jobs loom on the horizon. Morale-crushing home loss to NE* notwithstanding, the WORST thing that can happen this season is for Orton to go down to injury.

We've scored 4 tds in 2 games. That's not enough.

With due respect to Gungy -one of my favorite posters, I completely disagree. Manuel is an incompetent pretender who the desperate FO pretended they could TEACH a 25 year old how to play QB IN THE NFL! I don't blame the kid. He'll soon enough never be heard from again and workin real jobs for the rest of his life. But I truly believe he knows - as most of us know- this stuff is over his head. He's giving it his all -in an attempt to realize his full 1st Rd rookie contract, but construction jobs loom on the horizon. Morale-crushing home loss to NE* notwithstanding, the WORST thing that can happen this season is for Orton to go down to injury.

Haha. Manuel has already won at life. And even if he fails in the NFL, I doubt he'd spend his free time trashing 24 year olds on a message board.

construction jobs?