Vikings vs. Bills Odds

Vikings vs. Bills History

Week 7 NFL on Fox Announcers & Distribution

Play-by-Play: Tim Brando - @TimBrando

Color Analyst: Brendon Ayanbadejo - @brendon310

On the Field: Peter Schrager - @PSchrags

Mike Goldberg Off Sunday's Vikings-Bills Game After Clashing With Fans

If the season ended today ...

The 49ers' win over the Rams was the team's third consecutive win, and vaults the team into the thick of the NFC playoff chase. See where your team stands.

Marrone: Fixing run game the top priority

By no means is it the only part of their game they’re looking to improve, but Buffalo’s ground game has found yards hard to come by the last three weeks. That’s why head coach Doug Marrone and his staff are going to do an in depth analysis as to just what is slowing down the identity of their offense.

“The major concern which was addressed in the team meeting, we talked about the run game. This is the third week in a row now, this isn’t the first time,” said Marrone in reference to the lack of production in the run game. “What happens is you start focusing and trying to make plays that aren’t there and that’s what we can’t do, from C.J. to Fred to (Boobie) Dixon. Up front, we’ve got to do a better job of finishing, getting on those players, not having a lot of color show where it’s showing. And that means we’ve got to be quicker going to the second level and things like that. Those things are correctable but we’ve got to put the work in to correct it.”

Mike Zimmer blasts Vikings for being 'undisciplined'

Mike Zimmer called out his team for being undisciplined both on and off the field the past two weeks. The Minnesota Vikings' coach said actions, like being tardy, spilled over onto into their play.

Mike Zimmer: Cordarrelle Patterson must 'get open'

Cordarrelle Patterson hasn't made the expected impact this season for the Minnesota Vikings . On Monday, his coach said that the wide receiver needs to improve his fundamentals to find success.

@BuffaloBillsPR

Start getting ready for Sunday with the #Bills Week 7 game release: Buffalo Bills Weekly Game Information

Bz6-RVrIEAA7C9q.jpg

B0AEUxZCcAESuyY.png

NFL Week 7 Maps

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offensive line changes possible as Vikings search for answers

In his first go-round as a head coach, Mike Zimmer is learning how to divide his attention.

The Minnesota Vikings' first-year head coach only had to worry about one side of the ball in his career as a defensive coordinator. Zimmer is now tasked with being a part of the offense and special teams, as well.

Zimmer's worked heavily with Minnesota's eighth-ranked defense, part of the benefit of hiring Norv Turner to be the Vikings' offensive coordinator. The proven defensive coach in Zimmer had Turner, the offensive mind, to lead the way on the other side of the ball.

With Minnesota slipping to 27th in the league in total offense and 28th in points scored, Zimmer plans on taking a more active role in the offense.

Notebook: Zimmer Sees Progress, Room for Improvement

Vikings coach Mike Zimmer said Monday’s film review of Minnesota’s 17-3 loss to Detroit showed progress in some areas and room for improvements in others.

Photos: Through The Years - Vikings vs. Bills

Look back at photos over the course of time featuring games between the Vikings and the Bills.

Mike Goldberg Off Sunday's Vikings-Bills Game After Clashing With Fans

Whether it was his bad performance Sunday during the Vikings-Lions game or his unfortunate clashing with fans on Twitter afterward, something convinced Fox to remove Mike Goldberg from this weekend’s Vikings-Bills game. Either way, Fox got it right by giving Goldberg the boot.

Some good analysis of Teddy Bridgewater from...

Matt Bowen:

http:// bleacherreport.com/articles/2209293-matt-bowens-week-4-nfl-film-study

http:// bleacherreport.com/articles/2216015-teddy-bridgewater-impressing-early-producing-in-vikings-system

f4868e030a04cab78a49ba9408f7a8d9_original.png?1412130685

386241ae9c038682a123997c341f6407_original.png?1412130875

And Cian Fahey:

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/film-room/2014/film-room-orlando-scandrick-teddy-bridgewater

Some good analysis of Teddy Bridgewater from...

Matt Bowen:

http:// bleacherreport.com/articles/2209293-matt-bowens-week-4-nfl-film-study

http:// bleacherreport.com/articles/2216015-teddy-bridgewater-impressing-early-producing-in-vikings-system

f4868e030a04cab78a49ba9408f7a8d9_original.png?1412130685

386241ae9c038682a123997c341f6407_original.png?1412130875

And Cian Fahey:

http://www.footballo...ddy-bridgewater

Bowen is excellent. :thumbsup:

I think Minnesota is the most important game of the year. Losing your 3rd straight home game and going on the road the next week is just not a recipe for success. i don't care how dysfunctional the Jets are offensively, they are still tough to play in NY. If the Bills are 3-5 they are toast.

Bowen is excellent. :thumbsup:

He really does do a nice job of covering a boatload of topics on the All-22 each week.

My only complaint with him is that he gets a little bit too stuffy in using the technical language in his breakdowns. Now, my opinion is that most educated fans can pick up what he's describing with a bit of critical thinking, but I find that it would just be an easier read if he used plain language (i.e. just say "11 personnel" instead of "Posse" or "tight formation" instead of "Nasty alignment").

Just a small beef; I learn a ton about the game (especially coverages and how to look at what safeties/corners should be doing on a given play) from reading his stuff going back to his days at National Football Post.

I think Minnesota is the most important game of the year. Losing your 3rd straight home game and going on the road the next week is just not a recipe for success. i don't care how dysfunctional the Jets are offensively, they are still tough to play in NY. If the Bills are 3-5 they are toast.

agree !!!! this is the first must win of the season

Vikings are going to have a field day against our pass defense. Hopefully we can cause enough pressure to disrupt it... otherwise, I'm not confident our DBs can cover anyone, anymore. :|

Their OL is really bad. They should be able to apply plenty of pressure to Bridgewater.

As a UK Bills fan, I've only seen them play live 3 times - in 1991 in a pre-season game in London then, recently, I flew over to Buffalo to see the home game against the Pats in 2011 and the home game against the Jets last season. Three games - three wins! I'm flying over again on Friday for the Vikings game. I really hope it becomes "four games -- four wins" otherwise I don't see us making the playoffs (again). The Pats are going to win the AFC East, so our only hope is a wild-card and that'll look unlikely if we keep losing winable home games.

As a UK Bills fan, I've only seen them play live 3 times - in 1991 in a pre-season game in London then, recently, I flew over to Buffalo to see the home game against the Pats in 2011 and the home game against the Jets last season. Three games - three wins! I'm flying over again on Friday for the Vikings game. I really hope it becomes "four games -- four wins" otherwise I don't see us making the playoffs (again). The Pats are going to win the AFC East, so our only hope is a wild-card and that'll look unlikely if we keep losing winable home games.

Here's to your presence at games continuing to be a Bills' good luck charm. :beer: No ceding the AFC East to the Pats just yet until we see them survive the upcoming schedule gauntlet with the injuries they have. Go Bills!!

10 Vikings-Bills Numbers of Note

@BuffaloBillsPR

Sunday, Van Miller becomes the 29th Bills Wall of famer. @johnmurphyshow details the broadcaster's legendary career http://bufbills.co/dOFrWH

Orton’s take on boosting offensive production

“I think we’ve got to take a look at everything that we’re doing,” said Orton. “We have to find ways to start faster both in the run game and in the pass game. With the three backs we have we should be able to run the ball on guys and open up some play action and open up some stuff in the passing game. We’ll get back to work on it and see where we can improve.”