Week 7: Vikings' Game Preparation - Van Miller to Bills' WoF

CAPACCIO: Bills Gameplan - How to Attack the Vikings

After playing their first six games against teams with 21 combined wins (the most in the NFL going into this week for any team’s opponents), the Bills now enter a portion of their schedule they need to take advantage of. The Vikings come to Orchard Park at 2-4, with their only wins against fellow 2-4 Atlanta and 1-4 St. Louis. I went through the film of their win over the Falcons and their loss to the Lions last week to see what went right and what went wrong for them. If the Bills want to get back above .500, here’s what I found they can take advantage of:

@BuffaloBillsPR

The #Bills have signed WR Travis Harvey to the team's Practice Squad

WR Travis Harvey added to Practice Squad

A 6-2, 185-pound Florida A&M product, Harvey entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Van Miller Moments: 1989 Victory over Miami (0:48)

Van Miller calls the game winning touchdown from Buffalo's 1989 opening day win over the Dolphins in Miami.

Fan Friday 10-17

Big bounce back week for the Bills as they host Minnesota. Just have a feeling the run game will be rediscovered. On to your questions this week from email at AskChris@bills.nfl.net and on Twitter @ChrisBrownBills. Keep them coming.

Stephon Gilmore: "The main goal is to win" (2:45)

Bills cornerback Stephon Gilmore talks about his relationship with Vikings receiver Cordarrelle Patterson, defending QB Teddy Bridgewater, and the importance of bouncing back with a win.

Chris Hogan: "Take advantage of the opportunities" (1:38)

Bills wide receiver Chris Hogan talks about his increased reps with the offense, his emphasis on continuing his production, and scoring his first touchdown last week against the Patriots.

@ChrisBrownBills

Marcus Easley, Ty Powell and Marquise Goodwin the non-participants during media viewing portion of Friday practice. #Bills

Goodwin is the second coming of Robert Parish....and we all know how that turned out. Hammy hurt in practice. This kid can't stay healthy, and really doesn't have a career in pro football if he is that brittle. I wonder how long the management will take to realize that Goodwin is a part time player....only physically active part of the time, and not a starter. Of course, everybody in the league understands his speed. Not sure he shouldn't go the same route as TJGraham...likely next preseason. BTW, TJ on the Jets roster last night, didn't do anything.

Goodwin is the second coming of Robert Parish....and we all know how that turned out. Hammy hurt in practice. This kid can't stay healthy, and really doesn't have a career in pro football if he is that brittle. I wonder how long the management will take to realize that Goodwin is a part time player....only physically active part of the time, and not a starter. Of course, everybody in the league understands his speed. Not sure he shouldn't go the same route as TJGraham...likely next preseason. BTW, TJ on the Jets roster last night, didn't do anything.

He's a good NBA center? Maybe he can post up DBs for easy completions. :lol: J/K of course. I call him Glass Goodwin because of his alarming inability to stay on the field.

Takeo Spikes back in Buffalo to Lead the Charge on Sunday

Former Bills linebacker Takeo Spikes will be back in Buffalo this Sunday for the first time since his playing days to Lead the Charge and root on his cousin, current Bills linebacker Brandon Spikes.

Scouting Report: Vikings at Bills

A preview of the Bills-Vikings game, as Buffalo hosts Minnesota for a Week 7 matchup at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Film Room: Countering The Bills on Offense

Watch the Film Room segment from this Sunday's "Vikings GamePlan" as former Vikings player and coach Pete Bercich as he explains what the Bills like to do offensively and how the Vikings can counter it, plus what Linval Joseph has done to help make life easier for his defensive teammates.

Turner on Zimmer's Absence, Final Injury Report

Offensive Coordinator Norv Turner addressed the media on Friday regarding Head Coach Mike Zimmer's absence, the week's final injury report, and more.

Im telling you guys....you should not want to play the other teams with their players hurt

We need to beat these teams at full strength....its the only way to get a sense of how good OUR team is

I don't get that logic at all. Who cares how good we are? Or how good they are? If the Bills go a fortunate 10-6 with great timing against injured teams, I'm ok with that.

God knows I've seen enough 6-10 with our guys injured.

And who is this Robert Parrish mentioned above??? I didn't think Goodwin was that tall.