Winston may be doomed

Mr. WEO

If the FSU inquiry finds against him, he's done with football there, possibly expelled.

FSU will have no protection from the Title IX violations the US Dept of Ed is leveling at them. They will sacrifice Winston in a heartbeat, I think, as they are in deep with this case.

Indeed, though it is a big if. I would very much like to see FSU police itself appropriately, but my faith in the institution is limited. I guess we'll see.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimbo Fisher is a buffoon and a terrible person.

He is likely the slimiest college coach ever. It was awsome to see him explain that over 2000 consecutively signed items appeared on an authentication company's website as simply items that Winston's "fans" submitted after he was kind enough to sign them.

He has painted himself into so many corners he's in the octagon now....

He is likely the slimiest college coach ever. It was awsome to see him explain that over 2000 consecutively signed items appeared on an authentication company's website as simply items that Winston's "fans" submitted after he was kind enough to sign them.

He has painted himself into so many corners he's in the octagon now....

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/24758759/jameis-winston-expected-to-enter-2015-nfl-draft-but-wont-drop-out-of-florida-state

He's going to finish the season and then leave to prepare for the draft. The school has made it clear to him that whether he wanted to stay for another year or not he will be gone. The FSU administraton had the ability to sit him out until the various issues were clarified. They demonstrated what they stood for: $$$$. Winston has more than enough legal representation to drag the process out until the clock runs out. The school had the authority to do the right thing and it chose not to, regardless how much it damaged the reputation of the school. What a shock!!! What's the definition of tawdry? FSU.