Friday 4 PM Presser to Introduce Pegulas as the New Owners.

Why? All he does is negotiate and structure contracts and manage the cap according to the team's set budget.

he's made personale decisions and is the main reason people though ralph was cheap. i would go into that but there are multiple threads concerning this on the boards already.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, Id say the biggest thing we can glean from that PC is that there should be no doubt left that Sully and Graham are idiots.

FWIW, someone had to ask that question. It was essential. I didn't expect him to answer it, but it had to be asked, and would have been negligent by the press to not ask it.

Again, I didn't expect him to answer it, and he did give a little slam to Sully, which was sweet. But I was waiting for someone to ask that question just to see what could be gleaned by how he avoided it. We did learn from those questions that he very much likes Brandon and probably Whaley. That is news and important news.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

FWIW, someone had to ask that question. It was essential. I didn't expect him to answer it, but it had to be asked, and would have been negligent by the press to not ask it.

Again, I didn't expect him to answer it, and he did give a little slam to Sully, which was sweet. But I was waiting for someone to ask that question just to see what could be gleaned by how he avoided it. We did learn from those questions that he very much likes Brandon and probably Whaley. That is news and important news.

I disagree. We didnt learn anything because there was only ONE answer he could possibly give today, on that stage, in that situation.

The whole exercise of that question got us no where, imo.

It didnt "need" to be asked.

totally agree. any new owner would (and should) be asked about changes to the organization.

Edited by Dirtbag

Was a tad disappointed when he was asked about patriots this Sunday he didn't have the hatred we all have of the cheaters and fired up to beat them like a clown

Based on his Sabres record, he is not motivated by rivalry but rather by excellence. He wants to collect trophies; Stanley Cups Lombardis, Nobels. Doesn't matter, "show me the iron!"