John Rzeznik to sing the National anthem

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goo goo dolls lead singer and Buffalo native John Rzeznik will be singing the national anthem against the patriots this weekend. Gotta love it! I feel like this was set up to Rub it in Bon jovis face! Pats don't stand a chance now! Bills by 21!

Well that's one reason to not get to your seat early I guess. Still I suppose weighed against whatever pregame festivities they have planned, one could suffer through this indignity.

Well that's one reason to not get to your seat early I guess. Still I suppose weighed against whatever pregame festivities they have planned, one could suffer through this indignity.

knew there was going to one... :nana:

I like em, they from Buffalo, so they are a favorite!

Just please, no "Better Days" , played before the game.

Bad sports vibe there.

Edited by plenzmd1

You're either for them or against them and if your agaisnt them you're for Bon Jovi. That's how I look at it.

You're either for them or against them and if your agaisnt them you're for Bon Jovi. That's how I look at it.

He sings the national anthem once a year. Goo Goo Dolls are a local Buffalo product. I seriously doubt this has anything to do with Bon Jovi.

Can't I hate them both (well, their music anyway)? Crap Rock isn't my cup-o-tea.

But yes, I can see how a local boy would be a natural choice to sing the National Anthem. Does Ani DiFranco get her shot, too?

Name is a great song. The first few albums were great...however live, Goo Goo Dolls blow big chunks!

i also heard rumors that vincent gallo and chloe sevigny will be recreating that scene from brown bunny on the jumbotron during halftime.

Is Chloe Sevigny the sucker or the suckee?

Could be worse. Imagine John BJ performing "I'M a Cowboy", or some other third rate nonsense that used to have some unexplainable commercial appeal?

Goo goo dolls lead singer and Buffalo native John Rzeznik will be singing the national anthem against the patriots this weekend. Gotta love it! I feel like this was set up to Rub it in Bon jovis face! Pats don't stand a chance now! Bills by 21!

Serious question is this a good thing? The Goo Goo dolls?

I think it would be so much better if it were JBJ, who could come as pegula's guest. Such an invite would make pegula even greater, IMO.

How would that make Pegula greater? What does the presence of Bon Jovi offer to Bills fans?