Need some help while overseas

johnnywo

I've spent WAY too many weekends overseas looking for a place to watch the Bills. Mostly with NO success. It may be a pain in the @$$ (what the hell would you expect from the NFL?), but trust me - blow the lock off the vault on Sunday and just get NFL Game Pass. Just do it. You've spent $20 on dumber things. Probably even today. Just get the six-pack, grab the laptop, and do it.

I've spent WAY too many weekends overseas looking for a place to watch the Bills. Mostly with NO success. It may be a pain in the @$$ (what the hell would you expect from the NFL?), but trust me - blow the lock off the vault on Sunday and just get NFL Game Pass. Just do it. You've spent $20 on dumber things. Probably even today. Just get the six-pack, grab the laptop, and do it.

Thanks for the votes everyone. Luckily it will be played on AFN Prime Atlantic so I should still get to watch. I would seriously spend the money on game pass but our bandwidth at sea doesn't support. Anyway.....here's to smashing the Pats*. GO BILLS!