Week 6: Patriots' Game Preparation - Mike Williams Inactive

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patriots.com Video:

Press Pass: Tim Wright (1:33)

Hear what Patriots TE Tim Wright had to say following Wednesday's practice.

Brandon LaFell and others chat about Buffalo (2:21)

Inside the locker room on Wednesday, we heard from several players about facing division opponent, the Buffalo Bills, this weekend.

Patriots.com Audio:

PFW in Progress 10/8: Patriots-Bills preview

Patriots Playbook 10/8: Previewing the Bills

Spiller 10/8: Orton's experience has helped us

Marrone 10/8: Revis is one of the best ever

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

The pats have 10 sacks this year...6 of which came against the vikings. So a sack a game average. I think Orton will be kept pretty clean all day with a healthy run game. Pats have a middle of the road run defense but their secondary is top notch. We need to hammer fred and cj all day and keep brady off the field.

We all know brady gets happy feet when he starts getting hit. Our def needs to get after him hard with 4-5 sacks. I'd be curious to see what the pats have drawn up to negate our pass rush. I'd bet we see the screen pass all day.

Two Bills Drive@twobillsdrive 2m2 minutes ago

Bills linebacker Brandon Spikes refers to Patriots quarterback Tom Brady as 'Pharaoh': '"Brady always h... http://bit.ly/1BWsZou #Bills

The pats have 10 sacks this year...6 of which came against the vikings. So a sack a game average. I think Orton will be kept pretty clean all day with a healthy run game. Pats have a middle of the road run defense but their secondary is top notch. We need to hammer fred and cj all day and keep brady off the field.

We all know brady gets happy feet when he starts getting hit. Our def needs to get after him hard with 4-5 sacks. I'd be curious to see what the pats have drawn up to negate our pass rush. I'd bet we see the screen pass all day.

They couldn't even sack Tannehill? Edited by YoloinOhio

Stats All Folks: Brady's success against the Bills

In this edition of "Stats All Folks" the "NFL AM" crew reveals Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck was only ranked sixth-best coming out of high school. Also revealed is Tom Brady's almost perfect winning percentage against the Buffalo Bills.

All "good" things must come to an end! New day, new way.