Survivor Pool Help

Fellow Bills fans - need some help with this weeks Survivor Pool. Here are my choices - ones highlighted in bold is where I am currenting leaning:

Home v Road team

Green Bay v Vikings

Cowboys v Texans

Lions v Bills

Titans v Browns

Colts v Ravens

Saints v Bucs

Giants v Falcons

Panthers v Bears

Jags v Steelers

San Fran v Chiefs

Redskins v Seahawks

thoughts?

appreciate your help.

So, there are only four other colleagues left in the league... and all four have one loss. (You can buy back into the league once after the first loss; which is great because they all had to and that built up the pot.)

I have NO losses - and I'm trying to keep it that way. I do not anticipate this league lasting very much longer.

Still thinking Green Bay!

Anyone know which QB is playing tonight? Teddy? Ponder?

Edited by buffalobillsfootball

So, there are only four other colleagues left in the league... and all four have one loss. (You can buy back into the league once after the first loss; which is great because they all had to and that built up the pot.)

I have NO losses - and I'm trying to keep it that way. I do not anticipate this league lasting very much longer.

Still thinking Green Bay!

Anyone know which QB is playing tonight? Teddy? Ponder?

Teddy is a game time decision... so that doesn't help. They are trying to keep GB guessing.

Go with a light pick, better to take chances now in most leagues and either lose or get the weak teams gone.

If you pay out in the top 5 finishers, for example, that's when you need to save your better teams.

Saints, Browns or Giants are where I'd go.

I would take either the Saints or Steelers this week. There are some tough games out there but those seem like the logical choices other than the Seahawks but you might want to pocket them for an easy one when they're at home.