Ugly NFC road loss

Doesn't it seem that every year in one of our two NFC road games we just happen to get totally and completely crushed. It like terrible right out of the gates. I'm hoping we break the trend this year, but maybe it good to get it out of the way now. Past games with packers, Falcons (2010), 49er's, cowboys, Saints, just to name a few.

Doesn't it seem that every year in one of our two NFC road games we just happen to get totally and completely crushed. It like terrible right out of the gates. I'm hoping we break the trend this year, but maybe it good to get it out of the way now. Past games with packers, Falcons (2010), 49er's, cowboys, Saints, just to name a few.

Doesn't it seem like we have a few horrific performances against the AFCE, AFCN, and whatever NFC division we draw every year? When you're terrible for 15 years, those things tend to happen.

Doesn't it seem like we have a few horrific performances against the AFCE, AFCN, and whatever NFC division we draw every year? When you're terrible for 15 years, those things tend to happen.

True, but I've been to 3 or 4 of these over the past 5 years, and game seems a route from the start. I feel for most games they hang tough for 2 or 3 quarters but there always that 1 games the it over after the first series. It me to always seem like a NFC road game.

Given our OLine issues the past two weeks, I am fully expecting a tough day at the office. And while there's some validity to the "Orton will get the ball out quicker" so the Oline won't have to hold blocks as long, that's only true to a point. If we see the same kind of quick, middle pressure vs. our interior OL, and I have NO reason to believe we won't this week, Orton will be hardpressed to find open guys, quickly or not.

Sunday could get fugly in a hurry. Especially if we have to match them point for point.

GO BILLS!!!

Well, since it's our last NFC road game this season if we don't "get it out of the way now," it won't happen at all so I do t see how getting it out of they way now could be a good thing.

ah the good old days

when the only time an NFC team beat Buffalo was in the SB.

:bag: