What's the next BIG GRIPE on TSW now that EJ has been benched?

26CornerBlitz

What's the next big gripe on TSW now that EJ has been benched?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. What's the next big gripe on TSW now that EJ has been benched?

• Orton
    • Marrone
    • Hackett
    • Schwartz
    • Offensive Line
    • Cornerbacks (Gilmore and/or McKelvin)
    • Nothing. The Bills will be good now.
    • More EJ - We just can't beat a dead horse enough

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I withdraw my previous vote and voted "beating a dead horse".

Prediction: there will be a thread about EJ's perceived lack of enthusiasm on the sideline after orton throws his first TD. Followed by justification of why he is not a captain or a leader, going all the way back to the visor in TC.

Prediction: there will be a thread about EJ's perceived lack of enthusiasm on the sideline after orton throws his first TD. Followed by justification of why he is not a captain or a leader, going all the way back to the visor in TC.

That's pretty late in his career considering there are other talking about how he didn't pass the eye test at FSU.

Oh, now I can't wait to read that thread. :lol:

If the Bills continue to lose then no first round pick is a shoe in for biggest complaint going forward. Just imagine the mood of Bills nation as the losses pile up and the pick gets better and better.

All the while the stud college QBs start winning big games and the hype machine kicks in. It will be ugly.

For the record, if I were the GM I wouldn't have done it but....I wasn't against the trade at the time as I thought/think Watkins is a special player and thought the Bills would be around .500 so no big deal.

If you read me whining about it later then I am full of it.

I'll bite. Joe Ferguson.

To the OP's question: EJ apologists starting threads demanding Marrone be fired for benching their Boy.

I thought I was late finding this but you filled in my answer. Not only the last one, may be the only one. Unless you count Lamonica.