This team is too good and too talented

gjv001

I know it's tough for the Bills Brass and Coaching Staff to bench EJ. We have a playoff caliber team that just lacks consistency and accuracy from the QB. Had we had accuracy and consistency from our QB today, we more than likely would have blown the Texans away by the second quarter. The season is young and we are now 2 and 2. With just average accuracy from the QB we could be 4and0.

I know it's tough for the Bills Brass and Coaching Staff to bench EJ. We have a playoff caliber team that just lacks consistency and accuracy from the QB. Had we had accuracy and consistency from our QB today, we more than likely would have blown the Texans away by the second quarter. The season is young and we are now 2 and 2. With just average accuracy from the QB we could be 4and0.

3-1 for sure. The Chargers are a better team. EJ gift wrapped this one for Fitz and the Texans.

Throwing EJ on the bench right now is the wrong move. Be patient, at least throughout the year. I think most of the kids problems result from nerves. Let him take some hits and realize he just needs to dust himself off. if he cant "hacket" by the end of the year time to hit the draft board. There is a lot of talent in the second round.

Throwing EJ on the bench right now is the wrong move. Be patient, at least throughout the year. I think most of the kids problems result from nerves. Let him take some hits and realize he just needs to dust himself off. if he cant "hacket" by the end of the year time to hit the draft board. There is a lot of talent in the second round.

Your argument about the source of ej's problems is exactly why he should be benched. If nerves are that big of a deal for him, he will never pan out. Real nfl qbs don't let nerves slow them down. Hell, as crazy as this might sound, some great qbs actually live for the moments when most people would normally be nervous.