What is Happening To New England's WRs? Warning Stats

Dean Cain

ej

Ah yes. The harbinger of the apocalypse...Ej Manuel. Don't let his silver chained crucifix fool you, he's death personified.

I mean since EJ's come to NFL Adrian Peterson & Ray Rice have happened. Tom Brady is in decline, Peyton Manning lost a super bowl 43-8.

Ah yes. The harbinger of the apocalypse...Ej Manuel. Don't let his silver chained crucifix fool you, he's death personified.

I mean since EJ's come to NFL Adrian Peterson & Ray Rice have happened. Tom Brady is in decline, Peyton Manning lost a super bowl 43-8.

I heard that the switch AP used came from a tree that originally was planted the day EJ was born.

Look, 8 out of 10 people on this board believe the jury is still out on EJ. 1 in 10 thinks it's over for him and 1 in 10 (see: 26CornerBlitz) is certain that he is destined for greatness. Count me among the 8. I would also venture to guess that of those 8, more than half of them are very skeptical. Count me among those as well. His inability to find his WR's is troubling to me. If that trend changes, I will be delighted. Nothing more needs to be said.

What does 0-14 have to do with the 2014 season?

13 games left + our 1 loss. A prediction of some sort?

Who knows. I hope to God we win this week, so that people won't revert back to suicidal tendencies.

Although I look at other fans boards to see what the opponents fans are saying and it seems to be a common theme with all teams after they lose a game.

Calling the season before it is over is the cool thing to do these days. Makes you look smart. :flirt:

Look, 8 out of 10 people on this board believe the jury is still out on EJ. 1 in 10 thinks it's over for him and 1 in 10 (see: 26CornerBlitz) is certain that he is destined for greatness. Count me among the 8. I would also venture to guess that of those 8, more than half of them are very skeptical. Count me among those as well. His inability to find his WR's is troubling to me. If that trend changes, I will be delighted. Nothing more needs to be said.

I don't think anyone is saying he is destined for greatness and are actually on those 8.

There are two for sure(probably more) who have labeled him a bust no matter what.

Being skeptical is fine but the people that say he can't improve no matter what is just mind bottling to me. Intentional phrase.

Edited by The Wiz