What is your Buffalo Bills sickness??

BringBackFergy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the funniest chains ever !

Though largely self imposed, unscientific studies indicate all are mutations of the initial condition caused by non voluntary Pollianectomy without anesthesia.

We've all had one of these...had my Pollianectomy years ago. The scar still hurts. The doc told me to try "Maybinolla Cream" or "Wang Therapy" but it still hurts from time to time.

I get that just before halftime tightness in the upper left chest area,and it scares the crap

out of me to the point where I think that I will have a full blown heart attack.

I think it might be lumpinthethroatectomy!

I am in pretty good shape cardio wise, and I never get that feeling any other time

other than when watching my Bills. I keep an aspirin close by just in case.

Oh this team and the toll that it is most likely taking on my long term health,

but if you are going to stress, I can't think of anything better to stress about.

I think I have a bad case of gout, er I mean doubt!

Go Bills!

Edited by Tu-Toned

On weekdays at TBD I suffer from

Quarterbackus debatum irritatitus ad nauseam

I've had that for months but didn't want to tell anyone. I suppose the first step is admitting it.

I've also had intermittent episodes of "Marronateachia Obviousoma" where I try to have faith in things but then get rejected and disgruntled for three hour periods. It sucks!!

I've had that for months but didn't want to tell anyone. I suppose the first step is admitting it.

I've also had intermittent episodes of "Marronateachia Obviousoma" where I try to have faith in things but then get rejected and disgruntled for three hour periods. It sucks!!

I try so hard to ignore any thread that contains EJ and any others hijacked into a Quarterbackus debatum

Not sure what it's called.. But has to do with the fact that I beat myself up every frigging day being a fan of this team...

The Physician's Desk Reference has this phenomenon listed as "Early Onset Autoknuckleresponse Syndrome" (if your hands are swollen or fingers fractured you are in the late stages...usually at approximately 3:25pm on Sundays)

Mine is Bi-Polar Disorder. I either get extremely happy and optimistic about life, or I suffer depression.

How do I follow this? Get well Buddy.

I suffer from Gilmoresissyarmtackleitis Rage Episodes. It's like a dissociative disorder or something. I will punt a kitten if Gilmore attempts his wacky inflatable arm flailing tube man tackle technique.