Bills water time !!!

They're donating $1 per CASE??!!

I think I'll stick with tap water and write a check to Hunter's Hope instead.

Yeah and it's the water company making the donation, not the Bills.

Clearly if you want to help HH, donating the cost of that case of bottled tap water is the way to go.

Don't get me wrong, positive exposure for a worthy charity is never a bad thing, especially if it brings awareness of a particular disease. But $1 per case seems like a pretty paltry sum, especially given the low production costs in bottling water.

Well it is better for you so it should be more expensive. I'd imagine it's made out of the same water bottles that wegmans has. The quadruple recycled bottle that crinkles like a firecracker just by looking at it.

maybe I'm missing sarcasm here .... or not.

I keep forgetting that they call Soda "pop" up north, been 17 years since I left NY.

I often run into stores / vendors where soda pop is equal to or less expensive than bottled water.

Or you just are familiar with the phrase $x a pop

for example

"I was getting 25 bucks a pop for the daily feature in the local newpaper"

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I keep forgetting that they call Soda "pop" up north, been 17 years since I left NY.

I often run into stores / vendors where soda pop is equal to or less expensive than bottled water.

for example

I know. I was being sarcastic.

I like their Kool Aid as well!

LoL... They should sell those little single-serving packets that you mix up. Sticky tab it right to the bottle... Call it: EJuice.

You'd be @ the game and your pal would be mixing up a little too much... You'd have to say:

"Hey Buddy... Aren't you mixing up a little too much of that EJuice? Save some for next week when we play the Pats*."

:-/

LoL... They should sell those little single-serving packets that you mix up. Sticky tab it right to the bottle... Call it: EJuice.

You'd be @ the game and your pal would be mixing up a little too much... You'd have to say:

"Hey Buddy... Aren't you mixing up a little too much of that EJuice? Save some for next week when we play the Pats*."

:-/

If true to form, it'll come in 3 different flavors on the bottle but one or two packets come up empty on occasion / little less powder than you'd expect in all of them.

Edited by mitchmurraydowntown

for example

By "volume?" A 2-Litre is cheaper than some 20oz. That's my my FiL would always go the Genny "Pounder" route... Cheaper than a case of 12 ouncers... Can they still do that with Alcohol?

If true to form, it'll come in 3 different flavors on the bottle but one or two packets come up empty on occasion / little less powder than you'd expect in all of them.

LMAO! They can call it: "Rainbow EJuice"

Ha!

Actually your right with the exception that is the biggest scam on earth. profit margins on water which by the way Nestlee

Bread and butter. Owns almost every brand produced on earth except maybe "Bills water" makes oil profits look like chump change.

if anyone has netflix under documentries there is one called Nesltee. it is eye openong and sick. These people are pure evil

And their plan is to get control of the few places on earth they don't have yet. Another fun fact in a lot of states, say Maine for example

The water they pump out is free. these states are happy with the tax they charge. In Maine that would be $10 and change for a 30,000

Gallon tanker. These trucks run 24/7/365. profit on a single tanker is in the 50K range.

I just looked it up actually, after seeing this earlier (I love documentaries)...and it is actually called "Bottled Life."

At least I hope that is the one you were talking about, lol...if not, I'll let you know how it is! (It is all about Nestle though.)

I just looked it up actually, after seeing this earlier (I love documentaries)...and it is actually called "Bottled Life."

At least I hope that is the one you were talking about, lol...if not, I'll let you know how it is! (It is all about Nestle though.)

Yep that's right. i am on a lifelong ban of Neatlee products. Which will be tough to do. that will teach them!!!