Which defense?

Buftex

So, my normal defenese (Arizona) is on the bye this weekend, I have to pick one up for the week.

Which would you pick? These are, in my eyes, the best of the 15 options I have:

San Diego vs Jacksonville

Miami at Oakland

Pittsburgh vs Tampa Bay

Detroit at NY Jets

Atlanta @Minnesota

My choice would be SD with JAX coming to town. SD will likely build an early lead, and Bortles will be forced to throw a lot. I anticipate a lot of turnovers. I am trying to pick them up this week as well.

this.

I suck at fantasy football but the teams at the opposite ends of your choice are going to try to play this week.

My choice would be SD with JAX coming to town. SD will likely build an early lead, and Bortles will be forced to throw a lot. I anticipate a lot of turnovers. I am trying to pick them up this week as well.

Yeah...I kind of listed them in my order of preference...just nice to hear somebody else confirm your line of thinking...my only fear is that Bortles flashes brilliance early on, like we see from time to time.

Yeah...I kind of listed them in my order of preference...just nice to hear somebody else confirm your line of thinking...my only fear is that Bortles flashes brilliance early on, like we see from time to time.

Bortles kind of scares me, I don't know why. I am half tempted to pick him up and start him this week as Peyton Manning has a bye. That being said, i like Atlanta against the other rookie, TB, after seeing what they did to TB...hmmm...may be a sign...

Edited by ricojes

Bortles kind of scares me, I don't know why. I am half tempted to pick him up and start him this week as Peyton Manning has a bye. That being said, i like Atlanta against the other rookie, TB, after seeing what they did to TB...hmmm...may be a sign...

I actually missed out on SD, as they were the first claim off waivers. I picked up what I thought was the next best option this week, ATL. Minnesota is struggling. I think Bridgewater will take his lumps.

I actually missed out on SD, as they were the first claim off waivers. I picked up what I thought was the next best option this week, ATL. Minnesota is struggling. I think Bridgewater will take his lumps.

This could help, from SB Nation:

The Minnesota Vikings have started making roster moves for this week, and the first couple are moves that fans are not going to like.

The team has placed quarterback Matt Cassel and right guard Brandon Fusco on injured reserve, meaning that both of their seasons are over.

Casell injured his left foot on Sunday against the New Orleans Bounty Hunters, as he went down awkwardly on a scramble in the second quarter of play. So, it appears that it's going to be the Teddy Bridgewater show from here on out.

Fusco, who had played well enough to get a long-term contract extension on the eve of the season opener, is a much more significant loss. He injured his shoulder on Sunday, and was replaced by Vladimir Ducasse. . .who looked awful. The Vikings have had incredible continuity across their offensive line over the past couple of years, but are now going to play the rest of the season without one of their best players.

Anyone who faces Eli.

You know...Eli looked like he got a little mojo back last week...and he was able to hook up with Cruz. I don't have a ton of faith in the Redskins injury depleted secondary either...but I did give that some thought. I was fortunate (I hope) to get the Chargers defense.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.