Still in first place

All in all, I think we've looked like the best team in the division in the first three weeks, with respect to the fact that the Jets haven't played yet this weekend. We lost to a good Chargers team today while the Patriots barely beat a weak Raiders team. The Dolphins got manhandled by the Chiefs who until today hadn't resembled last year's team that made the playoffs. NE won at Minnesota and while they dominated that game the Vikings were without Adrian Peterson. Meanwhile, we go to Chicago and beat a much better Bears team. Not saying we are going to win the division, but I like how we've looked all things considered and I'm certainly not giving up on us.

Edited by Talley56

We need momentum. We need to hit the end of the season with some wins because:

Dec

@Peyton Manning

vs. Green Bay

@Oakland

@NE

We might go 2-2 at best in this stretch.

Three weeks into the season and we're 2-1 and in 1st place. I'm willing to bet most people here would've been happy with that start if polled at the beginning of the season. I like our odds next week and I like our schedule. The sky's not falling, yet.

Let's get a grip.

you're freaking 0-2 and about to stop me. not cool

Three weeks into the season and we're 2-1 and in 1st place. I'm willing to bet most people here would've been happy with that start if polled at the beginning of the season. I like our odds next week and I like our schedule. The sky's not falling, yet.

Let's get a grip.

Good point. We deserved that loss today. All around a bad product, and much to learn from. It is a long season. We just need to keep putting some distance between us, and the rest of the east.

Were 2-1 and tied for first place in the divison. Look at the teams with worse records than ours: Indianapolis, San Francisco, Kansas City, Green Bay, New Orleans

its a 16 game season for a reason and the league is filled with parity, anything can happen on any given sunday. I mean, look at the Panthers on SNF, they look 10x worse than we do and we all know they are one of the elite NFC teams. New Orleans had trouble putting down Minnesota at home and lost to the cleveland browns.

Take one game at a time, accept the results (win or lose) and move on to the next week. The bills will bounce back. Hit the panic button if we drop below .500

The problem is that kick returns for TD and huge, momentum changing turnovers on defense (while great) are not reproducible as easily as consistent QB play and strong crisp execution.

Still, New England* looks slow, old, and plodding. They almost blew a game at HOME to the Raiders, led by Derek Carr and a coach who everyone is waiting to see fired mid-season! The Oakland defense held Brady to FG after FG instead of TDs. Gronk is a shell of his former self. Brady looks every single bit his age.

The Patriots* are still dangerous, like a rattlesnake with its head cut off. That head can still bite you, but it's just a matter of time now. They are just a decent team now. They will probably go 10-6 but the days of them automatically penciled in as AFC East division champs with a bye and a home game in round 2 are done.

It is there for the taking!

The problem is that kick returns for TD and huge, momentum changing turnovers on defense (while great) are not reproducible as easily as consistent QB play and strong crisp execution.

Still, New England* looks slow, old, and plodding. They almost blew a game at HOME to the Raiders, led by Derek Carr and a coach who everyone is waiting to see fired mid-season! The Oakland defense held Brady to FG after FG instead of TDs. Gronk is a shell of his former self. Brady looks every single bit his age.

The Patriots* are still dangerous, like a rattlesnake with its head cut off. That head can still bite you, but it's just a matter of time now. They are just a decent team now. They will probably go 10-6 but the days of them automatically penciled in as AFC East division champs with a bye and a home game in round 2 are done.

It is there for the taking!

Dude, is that true?!? That is messed up, goes against all theories of evolution and may be the reason I can never visit the southwest ever again.

Dude, is that true?!? That is messed up, goes against all theories of evolution and may be the reason I can never visit the southwest ever again.

Yes, a venomous snake's head will often continue to bite for some time after it is cut off from the body, and the fangs can still inject a lethal dose of venom even after the snake's head is dead.

If you ever find yourself in a survival situation in the jungle make sure to bury the snake head after killing it, or just stick to non-venomous species for food.

The moral of the story?

New England* needed the refs to beat OAKLAND at home today! That game was tied and the refs ripped it away from the Raiders.

to the OP :thumbsup:

What is wrong with the Putridz O? from what stats I saw .... they struggled mightily against the Raiders :worthy:

Is Tommy sucking? lol couldn't help myself :devil:

I'll take 2 steps forward and one back, Lets go Buffalo. Fitzmagic time

----------------

OK what just happened? did the board just flip out? All threads shown as read......

or was what I experienced an LSD flashback?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Yes, a venomous snake's head will often continue to bite for some time after it is cut off from the body, and the fangs can still inject a lethal dose of venom even after the snake's head is dead.

If you ever find yourself in a survival situation in the jungle make sure to bury the snake head after killing it, or just stick to non-venomous species for food.

The moral of the story?

New England* needed the refs to beat OAKLAND at home today! That game was tied and the refs ripped it away from the Raiders.

Just another win in Flag-boro.