Bills Cornerbacks are terrible.

Gilmore is a good corner. Teams don't throw his way. Look at the targets. Teams are throwing at Grahm and Mckelvin and not at Gilmore. Why is that?

Because if the they throw at McLuvin they can get a TD: If they throw at Gilmore they can get a penalty and/or maybe he goes out hurt/injured???

:rolleyes:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wasn't burned, he was illegally picked by Allen and it should have been an OPI call by the refs.

Robey should of gone over the top of the pick not underneath it. I am sure Robey will get coached up for this mistake. You give the receiver the 4 yard out, you dont give him the 40 yard seam route. Great call and read by Rivers and his WR.

Overall i was disappointed in the CB and secondary play. Guys were out of position early and often.

Also Schwartz should of been bringing more heat earlier on in the game. By the time the Bills dialed up blitzes the game was over. You can not let a great QB get comfortable like Rivers was, no secondary will look good.

Bringing the front four and one other guy from different points on the line would of helped shake Rivers. Schwartz took the Wanny approach for 3 quarters.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

He wasn't burned, he was illegally picked by Allen and it should have been an OPI call by the refs.

Yep !

Robey should of gone over the top of the pick not underneath it. I am sure Robey will get coached up for this mistake. You give the receiver the 4 yard out, you dont give him the 40 yard seam route. Great call and read by Rivers and his WR.

Overall i was disappointed in the CB and secondary play. Guys were out of position early and often.

Also Schwartz should of been bringing more heat earlier on in the game. By the time the Bills dialed up blitzes the game was over. You can not let a great QB get comfortable like Rivers was, no secondary will look good.

Bringing the front four and one other guy from different points on the line would of helped shake Rivers. Schwartz took the Wanny approach for 3 quarters.

This is closer to the " big picture ". But i still think Gilmore looks lost if he is not man to man. He does not adjust well nor pursue the ball. He looked unsure whether to tackle or wait for a safety to come up.

At least leodis goes like hell after the ball is caught :w00t:

Next week . Let get to the next game.

My final thought is this falls on Schwartz . and the Chargers played very well unfortunately .

Go Bills !

That`s because of the lack of pass rush compared to last year. Can`t have it all. Stop the run or stop the pass. We needed more pressure on Rivers. Should have blitzed more. This is why Scwartz DBs sucked in Detroit. Too much time for the QBs.

that, and he had terrible DBs....

likely because he spent so many of his resources (both draft and cash) on the front 4.